• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sangel611

Feb 25, 2017
    4fda2c050b253587c819284cef4d64a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wowmattsays

Oct 4, 2016
    That is a beast! I am gonna beat everyone to it cause EVERYONE is going to say something, go over to the introductions thread and introduce yourself! YES I GOT IT IN BEFORE THE OTHER GUYS WOOO! Otherwise, that thing is BEAUTIFUL. Nice going! Did you source all the parts 100% on your own, or did you use a complete upper or lower, etc? Well done though, have you shot it yet? Have you checked headspace? Thats all! Thanks for sharing!

Sangel611

Feb 25, 2017
    Thanks ! It's my first post lol . I parted it out . Started with stainless steel 16inch barrel and stealth gray key mode rail . and bought a rugger lower . I decided to go with the stealth gray this time . I sited the red dot and magpul sites in at 25yards at a indoor range . Pretty soon I will be going to a outdoor range for 150 yards .

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    To OP's credit, he got his first picture post right. Feet fully in frame! :D

Welcome to MDS! :thumbsup: and nice rifle. What rail is that? Looks pretty light.

Sangel611

Feb 25, 2017
    Did you do the paint job on the receiver?

Actually purchased the sticker from amazon purposely made for AR lowers. They have so many options American flags, punisher and ECT.... used a heat gun to secure it well. My first time using it and turn out well .

Actually purchased the sticker from amazon purposely made for AR lowers. They have so many options American flags, punisher and ECT.... used a heat gun to secure it well. My first time using it and turn out well .

Would that be the Gun Skins people? Been curious about their products

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom