• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    a friend of mine turned me on to a new spot for ammo,
    Reliable Auto Sales on Rt 40 ( opposite side of Rt 40 Emission inspection place )
    prices seem good.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    They are just starting up so they don't have much as far as firearms go yet. They are actively placing orders for ammo and firearms per the guy.

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Stopped in today on my way home. He's got all the CCI .22LR Standard you want. Asked for four boxes and he started to hand me four bricks! Plenty of .223, 9mm .45 ACP and .40. Suggested he join the forum as an IP and he took down all the info to log on. Nice to have a place close by that has ammo.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Has anyone else been to this place? Someone told me about them when I was at the North East Wal*Mart looking for ammo. How are the prices on 9mm? I have to stop in there some time.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Has anyone else been to this place? Someone told me about them when I was at the North East Wal*Mart looking for ammo. How are the prices on 9mm? I have to stop in there some time.

9mm seemed right , it's 115 grain didn't look or ask for 124 grain . Can always try X ring in DE

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    2201 Ogletown Road
    Newark, DE 19711

Phone: 302.737.6575

Their prices are on the high side on most items but it's a great shop with a good amount of inventory.

there ammo prices might seem higher but no sales tax :) , bonus is you can buy any size magazine you need :party29:

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Maybe he can put that guy in Baltimere out of business who is selling ammo on Armslist and wants an arm and a leg for it ...

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Stopped in the new store in North East and had a nice chat. I invited him to join MD Shooters. He did say that his ammo prices would be based on his cost, if his cost went up the price would go up BUT if his price goes down he will sell for less. He said the cost of 9mm has been coming down so he has lowered his prices. He still has .22 Long Rifle in stock.

He has a few guns for sale also including a sporterized Ariska that someone did a nice job on. It was rechambered to .30-06 but I did not ask the price. He will be selling handguns in the future when all the paperwork is squared away.

seankar

Jan 22, 2012
    Millsboro, DE
    Talked to him friday and he said that his FFL is back but the MD license to sell will be complete this coming Tuesday then he will start to stock handguns

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    I stopped in there today. Nice enough guy. Ammo was a little high but he had it for now. I got 22 in a brick of cci and a box of federal match today. It'll run out and he has no idea when the next shipment is. I think he got lucky with this order or it look a long time getting to him. Remember he's gonna be low on the totem pole for ammo distrubution.
    He did have a few long guns in the safe. He'll have to get set up with a real storefornt eventually if he wants to make a go of it.
    Oh, and I won't be back in there anytime soon, as he was burning or doing something to a dead animal in there....It took me a an hour in the shower when I got home to get rid of the stink....jesus.

Reliableauto

Dec 4, 2013
    Hello, I just wanted to say hi and give everyone a little information. Sorry about the smell, looking at the date the last post was made I suspect they were cutting on a car in the shop, the ventilation in here isn't the best and we are actually a small car lot that sells firearms so we do have that problem from time to time, and my girlfriend complains I stink all the time :) we do what we can to keep ammo in stock BUT we do tend to be on the high side, we mark up 10-15 percent on most of what we have to try and be fair but we have to pay to much to get inventory. At this time none of the distributers will take new dealers for ammunition as they cant keep up with demand from the existing ones they have, hopefully when demand drops we will be able to set up for wholesale purchase and lower our prices. We have got set up with more suppliers for firearms and we now have our MD paperwork done and are able to do sales and transfers of handguns. At this time we are planning on staying small and testing the waters. MD new laws are terrible, you wouldnt believe all the mess to transfer a handgun now. Sorry for the long post and if you have any questions please call us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom