• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terp

Jul 12, 2007
    Andrew. I see your black and FDE .308, and raise you a full FDE .308 with nightforce scope. It was strange being in 2A today without you showing up.

The colors actually match much better in than they look in the picture. I blame bad lighting combined with cell phone camera.

Thanks to all at 2A. I couldn't be more happy with how this build turned out. Just need to get it to the range to see if it shoots as good as it looks, and find something to put on the muzzle until the saker 762 muzzle brakes are available.

2014-04-12212827.jpg

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Comparison

I have a Giselle SD-E on one AR and a Wilson 2-stage on another. They're both great, but I like the Wilson just a bit better.

Interesting, thanks for the info. I was probably leaning towards the SD-E, just cause you read so much about them, and very little on the Wilson.

When the funding is ready, I will probably try and shoot both before purchase. Although, I probably can't go wrong with either! :D

fd0816

Oct 26, 2012
    Howard County
    Is that the Nightforce ATACR that they had in there? I'm so jealous... my build is the complete opposite of yours and that's the scope I want just couldn't swing it...yet lol.

terp

Jul 12, 2007
    Is that the Nightforce ATACR that they had in there? I'm so jealous... my build is the complete opposite of yours and that's the scope I want just couldn't swing it...yet lol.

Naw. It's a 5.5-22x50 that I bought of of 2A last November, and decided was a much better fit for this rifle than the AR-15 I had it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom