• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Gaffer

Jun 26, 2006
    I have a friend who's an author, writing a book about a sniper, and needs to borrow a couple of .50 rounds for his book pictures.

He'd like a total of five inert rounds, two complete, and three with separate brass and projectile. I'm guessing the total time would be maybe a month - given shipping to/from/between if it's local to So MD, Kensington, or Annapolis, I could pick it up on certain days or gun day if Annapolis) and return it when I get it back.

The guy writing the book is a Marine (from a long time ago) and a guy that I trust to take care of borrowed stuff. He's not a shooter (unless forced, then he returns to Marine), which is why he asked for my help in lining stuff up.

If you can help, pm me, and we can work out logistics...

Cheers,
    Rob

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    If a .585 Nyati will do the trick, I can be of assistance. :D

Old Gaffer

Jun 26, 2006
    I have 2 50 cal cases only if that helps. Let me know.

Thanks Spank, I'm going to try to get everything from one source so I don't wind up messing up the returns when my friend is done.

If I wind up needing to take you up on this, I'll pm you separately.

Cheers,
    Rob

Old Gaffer

Jun 26, 2006
    Thanks Norton - the guy askepd specifically for .50, so I'm going to keep looking for that. If I get hung up, I'll pm you.

Cheers,
    Rob

p.s. - see you on the 6th?

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I have a friend who's an author, writing a book about a sniper, and needs to borrow a couple of .50 rounds for his book pictures.

He'd like a total of five inert rounds, two complete, and three with separate brass and projectile. I'm guessing the total time would be maybe a month - given shipping to/from/between if it's local to So MD, Kensington, or Annapolis, I could pick it up on certain days or gun day if Annapolis) and return it when I get it back.

The guy writing the book is a Marine (from a long time ago) and a guy that I trust to take care of borrowed stuff. He's not a shooter (unless forced, then he returns to Marine), which is why he asked for my help in lining stuff up.

If you can help, pm me, and we can work out logistics...

Cheers,
    Rob
    I reload .50BMG Rob... I have what you need. PM me if you still need it... I'm in Hanover, Md...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom