• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I'm looking to upgrade my current CCW holster. I currently have a standard inside the waistband leather holster. I'm looking for something a little more comfortable and something easier to draw from. Any recommendations?

Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Your best bet, is going to be, find a few and try them before you buy them. One person can love a particular holster and it just doesn't work for someone else. I personally like the N82 (that's N8 squared) Tactical. www.n82tactical.com. Made in America, has a chamois backing to keep you body cool.

Warning, they are expensive, but I gotta tell ya, it works the best for me.

YMMV

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    I recently picked up 2 IWBs for my .45 XDs and my 9mm Shield. Both are from Badger Concealment and I really like them. Amazon has them.

highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    The Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 that both me and my wife order arrives today. From what I've read and researched prior to ordering I think I'll be satisfied.

Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    Concealment Express on Ebay

Laser cut carbon fiber under 40 bucks with free shipping. Have one for G43, XDS9 and 9Shield. Perfect gun fit and retention easy drawl for all. Also bought one in advance for P225 I P/U tomorrow. Confident it will work well.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I highly recommend the new Bravo concealment DOS torsion. Their newest release I scooped from a member in the classifieds here. It's outstanding how closely it rides against your body due to the newly redesigned position of the belt clips. A++
    Just a FYI it works best if you have the glock factory upgraded slide stop release. It's molded for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom