• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goofy810

Jan 14, 2013
    I just got a JRC 9mm Carbine (JRC = Just Right Carbine). It has a threaded barrel but didn't come with a flash suppressor, I am finding allot for the AR15 but none for the JRC 9mm. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

goofy810

Jan 14, 2013
    I just got a JRC 9mm Carbine (JRC = Just Right Carbine). It has a threaded barrel but didn't come with a flash suppressor, I am finding allot for the AR15 but none for the JRC 9mm. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Bump any help?

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Find out what the threads are in your rifle. If they're 1/2 x 28 you should be good to go with any ar-15 flash hider. Make sure the thread pitch matches between your carbine and the hider you get and that's it.

Ie if you're rifle is 1/2x28, you can get any flash hider threaded that way.

Edited to add: just looked it up, your barrel has 1/2x28 threading. Look for a hider in that and you are gtg. The "ar-15 ones" are what you want

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I just wanted to say again that you need to make sure you check the size of the Opening on the flash hider. Don't want anyone shooting 9mm out of a .223 hole in flash suppressor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom