• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I also posted this in the NFA thread.

So I've got an SWD M11/9 with a Lage Max-11 upper and a 22 conversion kit. I've had it for almost a year and shot it 3 times. I've looked all around, and I can't find a place within a reasonable drive that allows full auto or rapid fire. I've been to Myrtle Grove, but they have a 1 shot per second rule. Does anyone have any leads on some places that allow full auto? I did a search and found this thread.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=78225

I also saw the thread on the Marriotsville bi-monthly MG shoot. If anyone has access to some land that I could shoot on, I would be more than happy to let you blast away to your hearts content with my ammo

I'm located near Prince Frederick, in Calvert County.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    The only place I've even heard of is Marriotsville. It's why I'm probably selling my Uzi.

NIK

Jul 31, 2012
    MD
    Call Ted Sabate at Engage Armament in Kensington, MD. It's been several years since I've used his services, but when I did he used to advertise an outdoor range on land he has. Invited me a few times but at the time I only had enough money to buy guns, not feed them. Has some great Class III stuff, I'm sure he'll know where to look even if his range isn't in service anymore.

mouzzer

Nov 10, 2012
    Calvert
    Im still working on sorting out some dates. This weekend is not going to work, I forgot its opening day. Shooting for the following weekend, get it ;-) Ill keep you updated.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Some people down this way just come over to my house. I think Freds is the only indoor range down this way and I don't know their policy. MSAR is another indoor range to look into. Sanners Lake might be worth a try as well.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    You're about an hour and 45 minutes from the AGC. You can also be at Delmarva Sporting Clays in about 2 hours, and pretty much anything goes there (as long as you're safe).

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Some people down this way just come over to my house.

hvymax's is probably your most agreeable location locally - been over there to help "clear some shrubbery" via 12ga, it's definitely a good time. :D

Just bring plenty of ammo, it goes a hell of a lot faster than you'd think it would.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    hvymax's is probably your most agreeable location locally - been over there to help "clear some shrubbery" via 12ga, it's definitely a good time. :D

Just bring plenty of ammo, it goes a hell of a lot faster than you'd think it would.

The 1919 helped clear a few more trees and brush b gone finished off the offending brush. It is looking like a Christmass forest over there with all the crap hanging from the trees. The range is cold for a few more weeks till the freezer is filled with venison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom