• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I have a coworker who is very interested in getting a firearm. He lives in Suitland and would like to go to some place that is close to him. Can anybody reccomend a good place for him to go? This will be his first firearm. I will most likely go with him to aid in his choice. Thanks guys and gals in advance.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    A-1 Uniform is an excellent new shop down near the DC line. Give Greg a call. They are on the industry Partner list here on the site. Don't let the name fool you. They are A-1 on firearms

mig201

Jan 26, 2013
    Bowie
    list of FFL holders

If you go to gunbroker.com, they have a link to some FFL holders, just type in a zip code.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Corner of Adelphi and 193, tan sedan, 3rd parking place in....:outta her

.:D

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    MSAR (Maryland Small Arms Range) would be my pick. :thumbsup:
    They have both new and consignment firearms, prices are good, some of the lowest in Maryland and the people who work there are not A$$'s. If your not sure what you would like in a style of handgun they have a number of both revolvers and pistols to rent and great ranging to see what the best fit. I purchased a M&P 9mm new and a Beretta .380 used from them and both were great deals. See Tony or Big Mike they both good people and can help you pick out a firearm that you will like.

If you can I would go during the week before 4pm after that and weekends they do get busy. You can tell a lot about a place,if they don't have a lot of customers it because no one knows about them or they suck.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    MSAR (Maryland Small Arms Range) would be my pick. :thumbsup:
    They have both new and consignment firearms, prices are good, some of the lowest in Maryland and the people who work there are not A$$'s. If your not sure what you would like in a style of handgun they have a number of both revolvers and pistols to rent and great ranging to see what the best fit. I purchased a M&P 9mm new and a Beretta .380 used from them and both were great deals. See Tony or Big Mike they both good people and can help you pick out a firearm that you will like.

If you can I would go during the week before 4pm after that and weekends they do get busy. You can tell a lot about a place,if they don't have a lot of customers it because no one knows about them or they suck.

Add Jack to the list. :)

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    I bought one from Realco 6 years ago but the Red Headed guy didnt want to speak/ or help me at all. Seemed a bit angry.....some folks called him racist, BUT theres a Asian guy who works there now and VERY COOL. You have Keepshooting.com - Waldorf , Freds Sports - Waldorf , Realco - Suitand/Forestville, Dick Sporting Goods - Waldorf, and some FFL's on here from Brentwood, etc.

xonid

Jan 28, 2009
    CalCo
    Realco, is walking distance from Suitland.. I just don't like there customer service, but considering where they are located, not sure I blame them.

Engage - Kensington not to far depending on traffic.. Gunrack - Burtsonsville and 2A in Jessup in the same general vicinity if you want to go further north...

Points south have already been mentioned..

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Realco, is walking distance from Suitland.. I just don't like there customer service, but considering where they are located, not sure I blame them.

Engage - Kensington not to far depending on traffic.. Gunrack - Burtsonsville and 2A in Jessup in the same general vicinity if you want to go further north...

Points south have already been mentioned..

So the location validates how you should treat people? Granted yes there are alot of A$$wipes that will walk in and attempt to buy know damn well they cant, they shouldnt treat everyone the same. Its a predominantly African American Community in Suitland and yes they have been robbed time over time. But to those who dont deserve it are being treated like shit. Somewhat of how Obama and OMalley are treating every Gun Owner.

xonid

Jan 28, 2009
    CalCo
    So the location validates how you should treat people? Granted yes there are alot of A$$wipes that will walk in and attempt to buy know damn well they cant, they shouldnt treat everyone the same.
    You're right.. they should treat everyone the same.. I haven't been there lately though...

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    You're right.. they should treat everyone the same.. I haven't been there lately though...

They have a young and nice Asian guy there now to add some spice to the MEAN ASS Red Head Fat guy. Everytime I walk in, I f*ck with him just because he's an ass and to show him "Not every black guy with Locs is a criminal or here to rob you.....and possibly know just as much about guns as you" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom