• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Targus Citygear Mini from Walmart

I was looking for something to slip my two pistols into to put into my larger backpack when I go to the range and came across this thing. It has two soft-padded slots inside that fit both of my pistols together (Glock 34, Jericho 941) perfectly. Most full-sized pistols would fit comfortably. There's a pouch in front big enough to toss some mags into and cell-phone pouch that can be re-purposed for something else. It also has a shoulder strap, if you need it.

$20.50 on the site. My walmart sold it for $25.00 even (so I'll be going back with a receipt to get some cash back...)

More pics: http://targus.com/us/citygear-mini-for-ipad-tablet-netbook-tsm148us

I thought it was neat and wanted to share. Carrying it alone is a little purse-like because of the size, but this is better to me than single slip-pouches. Since this bag goes in my backpack, it's a pretty inconspicuous mode of transport.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I have the Midway case and it was very good for the money except having to advertise for them. I added a Velcro high strength sticker over the Midway and then added a CZ USA patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mr88

Latest threads

Top Bottom