• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    That cabelas sucks major A$$. I stay as far from that one as I can even though it’s closer.
    I’m curious what makes you say the DE Cabela’s is bad. I’m not a regular customer but have probably done a dozen or more transactions there in the last couple of years (as recently as last week). All have been just fine.

ThisOrThat

Aug 6, 2020
    I’m curious what makes you say the DE Cabela’s is bad. I’m not a regular customer but have probably done a dozen or more transactions there in the last couple of years (as recently as last week). All have been just fine.
    I’m just spoiled I guess. It’s a small store. I enjoy the bigger stores. Shitty to get to on a weekend because it’s by the mall.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    :lol2:

OP, I run up 83 to Shrewsberry PA to the Gun Bunker. I've called them, ordered what I need, then go get it.
    +1 they are the best place I know of close to Baltimore. It's right off 83 super easy to get to. Also, like someone said don't tell them your from MD. Not like they'd care but just hand them cash or a CC, pay, and leave.

rhippert

Aug 25, 2013
    Silver Spring, MD
    During the last Nation's Gun Show, I talked with a guy from CapitalSupplyCompany.com who was very helpful and has no problem selling magazines to Marylanders. The address is 14210 Sullyfield Cir Unit F, Chantilly, VA 20151. The phone number is (202) 915-4200. I know, that's a DC area code, but I got that from the website.

Spaceballs

Sep 7, 2022
    Pennsylvania
    gunbunker is $$ try just a little north called freedom armory
    Freedom isn't exactly a bargain either. At least the staff is friendly (until they all quit because they are tired of the owner overcharging for everything)

Gun Bunker staff acts like they don't need or want you in the shop.

There is a place in West York about 30 minutes from the MD line called Carbon and Steel. Small mom and pop shop with fair to low prices and the friendliest gun store staff I have ever seen.

2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    I needed two 12 round mags, one for my P365 9mm and one for my LCP Max .380. I called all the shops I could find close to I-83 in PA. and all were out of stock. I called Brass Pro in Harrisburg and they had two of each in stock so I drove up there and, of course, now they have one each in stock.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    At the last Gettysburg gun show, the two guys with the huge mag table setup right in the front had a bunch of P365 mags. 12 rounders. No 15 rounders at the time. They are great guys and have a good selection at fair prices. For future reference.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    P320 X $58.00 @ Green Top. too rich for my blood
    1665654717532.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member