• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    Funny how I don't recall the ACLU opposing him in 2008, even as we knew about his atrocious positions against individual liberty then.

CRJUPro

Dec 20, 2011
    Maryland
    The only shock would be if anyone is surprised that he would do such a thing. I am sure most people on this forum are not surprised at all, but there will be MSM watchers out there that wont believe it even when you show them the official documentation.
    Thanks for posting.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    Read a different article about this and it said Obama had some objections. What gets me is that if he had objections, then why the hell did he sign it! Sounds like lip service, he truly wanted this. Just hope people remember this in November!

CRJUPro

Dec 20, 2011
    Maryland
    Read a different article about this and it said Obama had some objections. What gets me is that if he had objections, then why the hell did he sign it! Sounds like lip service, he truly wanted this. Just hope people remember this in November!

That is what I am saying. It is like how some Republicans or Democrats that know their vote will not change the outcome will pretend to be so against or for a certain bill.

He knew the sht was going to go through because his handlers told him that the robosign was going to put down his "signature". he can play fan service to all the idiots he wants, and sadly, there are more of them than there are of us semi to smart people. LOL.
    Obviously MD has enough idiots to keep O'maggot in business.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009

Because he objected that it didn't go far enough taking away our civil liberties...:mad54:

Ultimate Member

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    InvestorPlace.com ...

What Obama Slipped by Us on New Year’s Eve
    The new American way: Guilty until proven innocent

How many points on the line does it take to recognize our downward slope into state lawlessness? Do we really need more than just the state claiming the right to arrest and hold the people without due process? Does it take more than the state assuming the right to assassinate them?

Let’s just say …. What’s good for the goose … if you get my drift. :innocent0

Protect your 2A rights.

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    At what point will the people finally stand up to this unconstitutional trend. We are loosing all our money, all our privacy, and all our other freedoms are being hammered away at. We know guns are on the short list, especially if the idiot signs the UN agreement. Our founding fathers took on England for less then what we are faced with now, but today's people just turn away and let this stuff happen. Nobody here agreed with the occupy movement, including myself, but at least they made a stand and voiced what they saw as right. We can't blame just Zippy for this one. All of congress had a part in this. This should be a real eye opener to where this nation is heading. People need to start protesting now, and try to stop this trend.

Lightning

Feb 5, 2011
    The Peoples Republic of MD
    At what point will the people finally stand up to this unconstitutional trend. We are loosing all our money, all our privacy, and all our other freedoms are being hammered away at. We know guns are on the short list, especially if the idiot signs the UN agreement. Our founding fathers took on England for less then what we are faced with now, but today's people just turn away and let this stuff happen. Nobody here agreed with the occupy movement, including myself, but at least they made a stand and voiced what they saw as right. We can't blame just Zippy for this one. All of congress had a part in this. This should be a real eye opener to where this nation is heading. People need to start protesting now, and try to stop this trend.

+ 10 to that....My votes next year will be for all new people. I am personally going to wage war on all incumbents. I think we need to clear the table and start over with all new people regardless of political party at all levels. Hell it might even help at the State level since all the current crooks play for the same team...

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    That is what I am saying. It is like how some Republicans or Democrats that know their vote will not change the outcome will pretend to be so against or for a certain bill.

If its an election cycle many get the Ok from the party heads especially in a tightly contested seat.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Unfortunately there's only one man running for president who thinks having the unconstitutional power to detain Americans without trial or charges is not a good thing, and he's the "unelectable old kook" (as those who hate the Constitution/Bill Of Rights would have us believe).

Hit the nail on the head.:thumbsup:

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I must agree that Paul is the only one willing to recognize the Constitution. Sad is'nt it God help us when Cardin is on the right side of a Constitutional argument

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom