• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Just saw this anti-gun propaganda piece on NBC about those evil "ghost guns" and how good old Chuckie Schumer says they're bad and scary and must be banned. Build them now while you still can!
    www.polymer80.com
    www.stealtharms.net

How Untraceable ‘Ghost Guns’ Are Bought and Sold Online

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...-guns-are-bought-and-sold-online-873890883871

Loophole Lets Criminals Buy Untraceable ‘Ghost Guns’ On-line

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/loophole-lets-criminals-buy-untraceable-ghost-guns-line-n719121

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Yep.. saw it too.. and saying MD is one of state the the said ghost guns are being used in crimes. new to me.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I saw it too. Complete hit piece. I like how they showed off shooting it without any sights.
    Didn't notice till I replayed it..

Gotta luv the fact. He was taped using hand drill .. forget the other heavy duty lathe and drill press behind him.. smh

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    Meh... What's to ban? Plastic? Block of Aluminum?

If they ban 80%ers then 75%ers will be made, so on and so forth

Liberals are always crying about something; that's what they do - fk em

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    After watching that report I'm pretty certain there will be a spike in 80% AR sales tomorrow. They made it sound like the missing 20% was little more than assembling the parts.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    First rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club-Second rule of Fight Club is you Do Not talk about Fight Club. If you get my drift. Chris

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    PROPAGANDA ALERT!
    FOX news in Baltimore is going after them too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFGZ5ANO8Tw

1. I wonder if this is being coordinated with another legislative surprise (or the clock has run out on these).

2. note the AR pistol that they recovered in the story didn't a rifle stock on it (which a person willing to commit other crimes with probably would get vs seeking NFA approval). Didn't quite get the story on it. If it was indeed used in a crime, stolen from someone else (so the criminal didn't know how to put a stock on it), etc.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Well it only took 4 years for DeLeon's load of crap to make it nationwide. That AR pistol that was recovered was an 80%, but I can guarantee that the AR pistol was stolen, after the original owner assembled it.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    What's the problem with Ghost Guns... they look kind of fun :-)

ghost-gun.jpg

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Dear Republicans in Congress;

The best that the 'Republican SUPER MAJORITY" can do is ignore these 'divisive side issues' ... and that's EXACTLY what THIS is. That and talking points for the incumbent DemocRATs in states where Trump won, so they can claim that the loyal opposition is against 'common sense gun safety measures' ... you WILL be hearing that phrase quite often, but we here in the PRofMD should be used to it.

Just sit quietly, focus on tax reform, repealing ObamaCare, and stopping illegal immigration ... then vote NO on this and other sneaky DemocRAT diversions that the leftist media will excerpt and take out of context for an election season soundbite. Don't let them bait you.

Lester 'The Molester' Holt and the dishonest bunch of Katie Couric wanna'bes at NBC want to make everything, gun control included. an issue since it diverts focus on theirs and Obama's failings. If they can't find a bullet riddled vehicle like the one depicted that was actually shot with a 'ghost gun' used illegally here in the U.S., they will most likely fabricate a story like exploding Chevy pickups and Ford Pintos.

Its-A-Trap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom