• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I just got my shirt in the mail. I think the shirt looks awesome and it fits perfectly. I am not one to spend $19.00 on a t-shirt, but, this is money well spent. Thanks again, and I don't think it took a whole 24 hours to get here. That was fast. I will put it on and model for you at a later date LOL

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    I'm usually a medium but sometimes fit a small. Do these shirts run small? I am looking for an OD and Navy in medium. Available?

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I'm usually a medium but sometimes fit a small. Do these shirts run small? I am looking for an OD and Navy in medium. Available?

While I have shirts in both small and medium, I would go medium since they do shrink a little. I have a medium blue with the round logo and a medium OD. If you want them, order two blue medium and I'll make sure that my wife knows that one is OD. Just make sure that you include your username on the order form. I don't have time to edit the form right now to add the other color. Also, if you reply to the order confirmation email it will go back to my wife.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Size fitting.

FWIW, i usually wear a X large, i decided to order 2x just in case, they were too big, i tried to shrink them a bit but they didnt shrink enough, the one is not too bad of a fit, i passed the round logo one on to a another member free of charge.I would order your normal size.
    hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom