Chantilly, VA 20151
    HoursPUBLIC HOURS
    Friday: 3:00 PM - 8:00PM
    Saturday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
    Sunday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

BUffaloSocks

Dec 2, 2021
    Frederick Co
    no to gun show. consignment shop maybe. gunstores absolutely no. they offer well under half retail. remember they need to resell.

what do you have and what do you want?

Glad I asked! Ruger Mark II w/ an older red dot, wood grips, some Volquartsen internals, no idea on this one maybe $350. Ruger SR22, low round count, comes with everything retail, $325 or so.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Medusa Munitions will be there with reloading supplies (powder, primers, bullets, brass, shot, wads & hulls), Dillon reloading machines & accessories/parts and to assist with handgun transfers for Maryland residents.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I am thinking about going Friday, due to commitment. Does anyone know if everything will be set-up and open on Friday based on past experiences ? Thanks in Advance !

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I am thinking about going Friday, due to commitment. Does anyone know if everything will be set-up and open on Friday based on past experiences ? Thanks in Advance !

I went on Friday the last time, or it may have been the time before. Whichever it was, I think I was there about the last two hours of the evening.

All the tables were manned (or in some cases, womanned).

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I went on Friday the last time, or it may have been the time before. Whichever it was, I think I was there about the last two hours of the evening.

All the tables were manned (or in some cases, womanned).
    Great to hear, Thanks

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Just came back. Maybe better deals on Sunday, being last day. Prices were good on ammo but not really cheaper than online. Split 1000 rds of 9mm with a friend. $220 @ 1000. But $20 for admission fee so…. Online $250 @1000 free delivery but then there is tax so I guess it’s pretty even.

I did get a 17rd sig 365 mag for $50 flat. Every time I go, the smaller it gets. Lol

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    It was a decent show. More handguns than you could look at in a week. Picked up some 9mm and 223 just because I drove 1.5 hours and paid $20 to get in. Nothing really spoke to me. I think the days of finding “treasure” or smoking deals are behind us.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    The crowds were definitely light for a Saturday. I go to the Chantilly show so often now that the vendors remember me and run into the same returning customers too. Accurate info given above about ammo being on par with online prices. There was one notable aggressive situation with a vendor. I was on my way to the exit to put a new purchase in the car when one of the vendors popped out right in front of me. He stopped me by getting right in front of me, asking if I needed to buy a rifle case for my purchase (I didn't have a box). After I said "no," he proceeded to try and sell me some mags for it. I said "no" again, since I had that covered with another bag in my hand. It was like passing by a panhandler but in this case it was a vendor!

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Usual good gun show. Picked up some mags and this fun little Kershaw Launch.

Attachments

• signal-2023-09-30-15-30-41-807.jpg
      signal-2023-09-30-15-30-41-807.jpg
      325.3 KB · Views: 68

spur0701

Dec 31, 2009
    It's been years since I hit that show.....can anyone report on what primer prices were like?

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    It's a decent show, but it's endlessly AR/AK/1999/Glock/Clone-of-Glock. Boring.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    It's been years since I hit that show.....can anyone report on what primer prices were like?
    I didn't really look at primers, mainly because I'm decently stocked at the moment. Overall I thought things were ok - I didn't get there until about 2:00 today, and I only really walked the show once. It was the typical fare - lots and lots of modern firearms, a few tables with antiques, a few tables with militaria, and prices about what you'd expect.

I picked up a few magazines, a Cammo Brothers AR mag speed loader, and a box of bullets at a reloading supplier. Not a bad show overall.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    I was thinking of going to look for a few powders but then I decided the entry fee plus gas to get there would cover shipping and hazmat fees, without the risk of striking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom