• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    I thought it was a good show. Busy, but most vendors were not taking advantage of the political climate and prices were very fair.

Plenty of $10 or less USGI 30 rounders and only one jackass with $20 pmags.

Deal of the show was a new Sig Caliber X-Change kit for $250

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Found a good deal on used Glock mags @ $15 each. They seem to be LEO turn in. Many to pick from and most are in good condition.

Windowed G2 Pmags $12.95 lowest I could find. ETS 31 round Glock 18 mags for $15.

About average crowd size. Lots of guns. Saw a couple of 380s Wifey might be interested in.

One vendor was offering 50% off to VA Democrats. Wondering if anyone was going to take up the offer. :innocent0

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide

Attachments

• 3185DC0D-4CF9-455F-A1C8-6CD2454715C5.jpg
      3185DC0D-4CF9-455F-A1C8-6CD2454715C5.jpg
      17.3 KB · Views: 343

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    .....One vendor was offering 50% off to VA Democrats. Wondering if anyone was going to take up the offer. :innocent0

You missed the fine print at the bottom of the sign, it was 50% more for democrats. LOL

Seemed to be fewer dealers selling 80% guns, and the prices seemed to be a little higher than usual. But lots of P80 glocks and Sigs at JSD supply against the far right wall. Finally renewed my MSI and NRA membership and donated a few dollars to VCDL!

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Just got home, it was one of the best shows in years. I actually found everything on my list and I got good deals on all of it. :thumbsup:

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    Just got back home. Thought it was a great one as I havent been there in a year. I was only there to check out two rifles (Remington 700 R5 & Bergara B14 HMR) that I wanted to buy later on. It looks like I'm going to go with the Rem 700 5R - I just want the MilSpec version :).

For other things, I thought that the prices were pretty fair.

Overall

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The turnout was decent by normal standards . The wild card speculation whether the panic buying would start yet . Talked to a cpl people specifically buying now " just in case " , but not a trend yet .

Bullseye Holsters still not in attendance . And my #2 fallback kydex guys not there either. I did get a * Stoveman Holster * for Littlefoot44 from Blue Line Holsters . Indeed top quality materials, and good workmanship , BUT twice the $ as the vendor discount price from Bullseye .

While it's always good to see all the current & new members of MSI and MDS , and our VCDL compadres , we were honored by an appearance of MDS Legend , Weapons Collector !

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I did see this S&W M&P on Friday. Serial number was C 10###, so it's 1948. It was gone today, so I hope a Marylander got it to avoid an HQL.

Otherwise, I got some good ammo deals so far with PMC and AE .30 Carbine at $15/50 and Malaysian 5.56 at $5/20.

Attachments

• IMG_20191227_184628.jpg
      IMG_20191227_184628.jpg
      82 KB · Views: 334

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    You’re doing this deliberately, trying to get me to renew my C&R... :lol2:

It was mechanically solid with tight lockup, nothing bent, very little firing wear, no signs of the screws being bubba'd.

I saw a C&R Model 14 last show for $475 asking, also mechanically solid.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    ...we were honored by an appearance of MDS Legend , Weapons Collector !

:D MDS legend, lol. Just opinionated and addicted to collecting. Glad I got to meet you guys and finally renew my MSI membership. Really should get more active, been going to the dulles show for close to 20 years but mostly try to keep to myself.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    R&R showed me a nice M15-1 with a very good aftermarket nickel finish , that would make an excellent shooter . ( But only after promising to let him have first shot at it :) ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom