Hours:
    Friday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
    Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Admission:
    Friday: $15.00
    Sat/Sun: $19.00
    3 Day Pass: $25.00

Join the NRA at the show - get FREE admission and a discount on membership, a hat and a magazine subscription
    Join VCDL at the show - get in FREE

Official site:
    https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

$1 off coupon:
    https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/coupon.html

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Medusa Munitions will be there this weekend with reloading supplies (powder, primers, bullets, brass, shot, wads & hulls), Dillon reloading machines & accessories/parts and to assist with handgun transfers for Maryland residents.

If you need something from us, IM or text us and we can bring it & set it aside for pick up at the show.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I was planning on going until I saw the weekend entry cost. $19 just to get in... are they crazy! Plus the time and gas to get there. It just doesn't seem worth it.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Renew your NRA membership for $35 and get in free, or volunteer at the MSI booth and get in free.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Renew your NRA membership for $35 and get in free, or volunteer at the MSI booth and get in free.

It sucks they don't allow you to join/donate to SAF/FPC/NSSF/anything not WLP as an alternative.

OP and D since MCMLXXV!

I can be an @$$HoLe! But i’m not a DoUcHeBaG!
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2019
    Harford County
    Does anyone who frequent this show know if there are MD FFLs in attendance? Just in case I stumble into a find I may want transferred. Will be there Saturday. It’s been over 10 years since I last went. I normally just do PA Gun Shows now ‘cause it’s closer to me.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Does anyone who frequent this show know if there are MD FFLs in attendance? Just in case I stumble into a find I may want transferred. Will be there Saturday. It’s been over 10 years since I last went. I normally just do PA Gun Shows now ‘cause it’s closer to me.
    There have been at every one that I've attended.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Can anyone report on price of Gen2 pmags. Cheapest online is $8.25 shipped

Last edited:

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Went today after I picked the kid up from school. Got there around 4:30? Man, the parking lot was PACKED.
    Snagged the only box of LRPs I found for a friend ($85). Nothing jumped out at me to buy. I did pickup something I bought pre-show from a vendor and had a good conversation w/ him.
    I was surprised how many HK pistols were on tables. Like, they were EVERYWHERE. I don't recall that before. There were also almost zero Keltecs (except a couple sub2000s.) Was hoping to get the kiddo to hold a CP33 to see if he could wrap his little hands around it. Don't recall seeing even a single P50 either just to show him. Crap loads of 12ga AR-esque shotguns too in all sorts of colors everywhere.
    Its sort of like gun dealers are run by the media w/ their 'talking points'. Everyone was told to bring the same stuff :) (I get it, small dealers buy and bring whatever they are able to get from their suppliers and they all use the same suppliers.)
    A couple of cool/rare old semi-autos but were a bit overpriced IMO. SVT40, FN49, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom