• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 1, 2012
    From watching the threads here, I know there's at least a couple guys that are interested in these. Thought I'd bring one for sale to your attention:

http://www.legacy-collectibles.com/new-items/nagant-1895-revolver-rig

This is a WWII issued, non-import revolver. These guys are great to deal with and honor MD FFL-03's. If you want it shoot em an email (see their contact info).

Liberal inspection/return policy as well.

I'd hurry though because good stuff doesn't last long on their website.

Jul 1, 2012
    I guess I should have mentioned I don't know anything about these -> either what they're worth or how rare, etc. So I guess it's kind of high-priced, huh? I just saw it wasn't import marked and high condition which I figured was a bit hard to find and thus justified the price. This one definitely isn't something to buy as a casual shooter anyway even if it was $100. But at least it's interesting to look at :)

UpperMarlboroMan

Mar 11, 2013
    So, for that price you get the revolver and a couple boxes of ammo?

Expensive ammo jokes aside, I recently did get over 1000 rounds for $320, which wasn't so bad.

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    From watching the threads here, I know there's at least a couple guys that are interested in these. Thought I'd bring one for sale to your attention:

http://www.legacy-collectibles.com/new-items/nagant-1895-revolver-rig

This is a WWII issued, non-import revolver. These guys are great to deal with and honor MD FFL-03's. If you want it shoot em an email (see their contact info).

Liberal inspection/return policy as well.

I'd hurry though because good stuff doesn't last long on their website.

$795????!??!?!!!?ELEVEN!!ONE??!?!

ROFLNO.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Casual, thanks for the link. I have been looking for a Nagant Revolver. Does anyone know of a place that might have them a little cheaper? Only looking for a shooter, so nothing too special.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    There are cheap ass crufflers like us, down here in the mud swilling flat beer and thumbing through the latest mailer from SOG,

and

There are "well heeled" Collectors floating in the clouds, sipping champagne, and occasionally logging in to http://www.legacy-collectibles.com/

SOG (Southern Ohio Gun) has them for $10 cheaper, but SOG and Dan's are the only places I've seen them for some time.

SOG is a bit deceptive in their pricing. They post "cash" prices, then recalculate a higher credit card price after you confirm the deal. It's in the fine print. Also, I think AIM generally gets somewhat better stuff.
    I suspect Dan's will charge you less and send a nicer gun.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Well, jeez, I guess I have to go and order one now, don't I Yellowsled? :lol2: You realize that your "free" advise, is costing me an arm and a leg right? :D

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I have a few left in a friends collection. See my SIG line for a link. Several members that have posted in this thread have purchased guns from this collection and everyone has been very happy with their new guns.

Edit.....It seems I need to fix the listing, the attachment will not work. Since I can't do it from my tablet, it will have to wait until I get back to the office this evening.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    IP's, do you guys do any kind of sale straight into a C&R book? I know it would be tough, just wondering if you have found a way to do it. Also, if you don't mind, PM me a price. Only looking for a shooter.
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom