• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Well the pistol sucks :( it had a at least one failure to extract on every mag I ran through it. The hotter the ammo more problems it had. I am contacting Sccy and going to send it there way for repairs I hope they can make it reliable for me because I really like the feel of it and how it shot when it was working very nice pistol. I was warned and took the chance but I have heard they have great service so only time will tell.

When I contacted SCCY, one of their gunsmiths was a former Howard County police officer. Can't remember his name, but maybe he can look out for you.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Well the pistol sucks :( it had a at least one failure to extract on every mag I ran through it. The hotter the ammo more problems it had. I am contacting Sccy and going to send it there way for repairs I hope they can make it reliable for me because I really like the feel of it and how it shot when it was working very nice pistol. I was warned and took the chance but I have heard they have great service so only time will tell.

how is your hand?? did it pinch your hand too? I would classify this gun a SNS.

take out the firing pin and it makes a good paperweight.:sad20:

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    I thought it fit my hand good I really liked the pistol I just wish it ran good. The extractor was just slipping off some times and I could tell when it did extract the round it was very inconsistent where it through it and how far. I liked the trigger as well and I am sure they will get it strait for me it will be on its way there tomorrow.

Ed

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Reminds me of when I first got my Kel Tek P11. When I got it home the rear sight fell out so I staked it. Then it would not go through more than 2-3 shots before a FTE I removed and squared up the extractor. Then it would not group better than 18" at 25'. Well then I stripped the slide and compressed it in a press brake a few thousandths at a time till it was a snug fit on the frame and then polished the rails to a glass smooth airtight fit. Then I had to ream the barrel opening similarly and hand fit the lugs and firing pin. Then I did a full meltdown park and Brownells version of Rogard. Finally it is a worthy carry piece.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I thought it fit my hand good I really liked the pistol I just wish it ran good. The extractor was just slipping off some times and I could tell when it did extract the round it was very inconsistent where it through it and how far. I liked the trigger as well and I am sure they will get it strait for me it will be on its way there tomorrow.

Ed

Look at the extractor. It is probably rounded. Drive out the rollpin and file it square and polish it while you have it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom