• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I agree, AR stocks for ARs. But form follows function and if this helps fit it to me better I'll use it until I find a more retro short stock.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    How about a youth stock? Same look just shorter. Usually on a 20ga. not sure if it will fit 12ga.??

Now that i play with it more its the pump i cant reach. Damnit.

Edit: i think i was wrong. This thing feels pretty comfy as it is. Ray ill still take your stock tho because i liken changing things up every now and then

Last edited:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Forgive me if this is universally known...but will Mossberg 500 furniture fit the 590? If so, some old police stocks would be AAAWWWEEESSSOMMEEEE on this thing.

Yes they will fit but Mossberg Police wood is EXPENSIVE. Expect to pay $200 for a decent set or more. The buttstocks are easy to find but the ribbed wood forends are hard to locate.

Heres a nice looking example. I have one like it.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=333888

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not mine but they do look good in wood

img_1412.jpg

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Clandestine...I have been looking for that wood furniture forever. If you know where some are, or ever come across some I would love to have the opportunity to buy it. Any clues?

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Not mine but they do look good in wood

img_1412.jpg

This is why I want one of the Mossbergs that Scott's was working up, the 14 inchers. I'm planning to do the wood forend and I've already made my own "raptor" birdshead grip to the same length as the shockwave only mine's out of oak.
    005.jpg

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    This is why I want one of the Mossbergs that Scott's was working up, the 14 inchers. I'm planning to do the wood forend and I've already made my own "raptor" birdshead grip to the same length as the shockwave only mine's out of oak.
    View attachment 108507

The Mossbergs will likely not happen unless I do them. The guns are VERY involved and Scott does not have tome to do them solo. I haven't been in the shop in 3+ months.

Likelihood of a Mossberg PGO Firearm is unlikely.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    The Mossbergs will likely not happen unless I do them. The guns are VERY involved and Scott does not have tome to do them solo. I haven't been in the shop in 3+ months.

Likelihood of a Mossberg PGO Firearm is unlikely.

I kinda figured that, still one can drool over the idea. I'm a long shot kind of guy, if there's a remote chance it's still a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom