My C&R renewal paperwork arrived today, I'm excited...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      57.1 KB · Views: 209

Bublar

Mar 6, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Since u asked...

Holy cow. I mean, I know I've seen your posts the last few months, but jeeze....talk about making me feel a bit behind in the game. My bound book currently has ONE entry. I was actually joking to myself the other day how many years it will take me to have the need to buy another.

I have to ask, how many damn safes are you packing at home? Judging from those pages, I'd say you're easily around 50-250-ish firearms (who am I kidding...total guess). I assume at this point you merely created a safe room for this stuff. That, or your pillows and mattresses are leaking rem oil and CLP everywhere.

God help the guy who decides to break into your home. That's all I gotta say about that...

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Yes, I have a man cave room for all the toys, and my "number" is somewhere in the middle if that range.

My trick is to buy in bulk and stash 90% of it away. Some I shoot and some, and some I sell/trade for other guns.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I just sent in my renewal yesterday, I tried to count up how many firearms I bought in the last 3 years after 5 or so tries I gave up and checked my log so I didn't put down the wrong number. The question on citizenship through me until I saw the other form for that.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Well, for an FFL03 you don't need to log your existing C&R collection. My bound book is a small portion of guns I own. Not sure if this changes for FFL01.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I knew roughly how many I had, just couldn't tally them up in my head, every time I did it I would remember one that I forgot the last time around. I'm getting old cause it really wasn't that many. I am a small time collector compared to some here.

MotoJ

Sep 4, 2012
    Mobtown
    Newb question, C&R since May: does the ATF automatically send the paperwork for renewal, or do you have to request it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom