• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ankrklankr

Located in Williamsport, MD

Can anyone give me an update on this place - e.g., prices, attitudes, reputation, etc.

There was a thread on this about five years ago, but if anyone can give me some update on the place I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I haven't been there in probably 4 years. Bought a couple things through Davidson's and they offered the best price there by far compared to anyone else around at the time. No complaints at all.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I was in last week on a good recommendation from a co-worker who used to deal with them. Sadly they didn't make any sales with me.

New Beretta PX4 9mm full size $638, MSRP is $599 and they wouldn't come down to that so there it sits.

They also had two used Hi Point 995TS carbines for $450 each. Granted one had a couple extra mags but MSRP is $329 for a new one.

They had a well used Erma La22 luger 'clone' for $289

They did have a well used Beretta 92f for $540.

They had most of the racks full of long guns but no really reasonable prices.

Hafer's had less stock but it seems it actually sells.

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    I was in last week on a good recommendation from a co-worker who used to deal with them. Sadly they didn't make any sales with me.

New Beretta PX4 9mm full size $638, MSRP is $599 and they wouldn't come down to that so there it sits.

They also had two used Hi Point 995TS carbines for $450 each. Granted one had a couple extra mags but MSRP is $329 for a new one.

They had a well used Erma La22 luger 'clone' for $289

They did have a well used Beretta 92f for $540.

They had most of the racks full of long guns but no really reasonable prices.

Hafer's had less stock but it seems it actually sells.

I can't speak for other business's but thank you for the comment! I sold over 20 Glocks alone last week...before I could even list them! 10,000 rounds of bulk .22 in less than 16 hours, 3 cases of 9mm (did last 4 days; 2 box per customer) 7 Colt ar's in 4 days. Most of our stuff does sell very quick THANKS TO OUR AWESOME CUSTOMERS! :D

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I just paid for a brand new Ruger 22/45 lite at 3R Guns North of town and highly recommend them. Price was $100 less than MSRP and my faith in mankind has been restored. Lots of pistols at pre-insanity prices.

Maybe I'll even get to shoot it before the Cicadas are gone.

ankrklankr

eR Guns

Where is 3r guns?

The address is: 13255 Herman Myers Rd, Hagerstown, 21742
    Ph: 240-313-4936
    He has a small shop and he's open only two days a week; Wednesday evenings (believe starting at 6:00pm) and Saturdays from 10:00am to ???? unless he's at a gun show.

Call up a Google or MapQuest map for precise directions. You can come in via the Leitersburg Pike down Herman Myers Rd to his place (on the left) or wiggle your way up from Jefferson Blvd (he'll be on the right) - a bit of a convoluted drive but interesting scenery. There's a large sign posted at the beginning of his lane.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    They occasionally have some good deals, but a lot of their guns are priced a bit on the high side. I've seen a few rifles and shotguns in particular that have been there seemingly forever which is never a good sign in my book.

I much prefer Hafer's, which is just down the road, for their selection, their prices, and their much more friendly conversation. (I've heard a few kinda ugly conversations going on at Murray's, but I feel that's more the customers than the staff.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom