• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    With no consequences they are gonna keep doing this $hit.
    They are being taught that there ARE no consequences. These juveniles are learning that nothing happens to them if they steal cars and have guns. We are arresting the same kids over and over and over again. Parents (usually a singular parent, but I'm using the plural because it's often multiple children arrested at one time) are annoyed at us, because we make them come pick up their offspring.

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Prayers to Sgt. Kepp and his family.

In addition to jail and any other punishment, he should be required to write and send a $1 check to Sgt. Kepp every week for the rest of his life so he is never allowed to forget what his reckless disregard for others has done. (If the dreg doesn’t have a checking account, he’ll have to get one.)

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    They should drag his corpulent ass into Sgt. Kepp's recovery room and have him apologize face to face. Let him see the wreckage he has caused. If he shows no remorse, beat him to within an inch of his life. Then put two in his head.

I vote for the same but even if he does show remorse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I vote for an eye for an eye, or in this case, a leg for a leg.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Elrich is a piece of shit. My heart goes out to the officer and may the perp experience an exceedingly gruesome tragedy.
    He always says the most ignorant things at the least opportune moment. Plus, he looks like a fat pu$$y.
    They said the POS was well known and repeatedly did this to “bait” officers to chase him. Also said he intentionally targeted the officer who had put down throw sticks to stop him. Put the fvcking rabid animal down before he kills someone. Like to also know about his parents. Start holding them responsible for the “minor”.
    The headline is deliberately misleading. Nine”teen” is an adult.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****I don't understand how someone who is 19 with so many priors even can afford to have a car with presumably insurance, etc.. I would think if he were driving illegally, etc.. and was caught the car would be impounded especially with no insurance, etc.. and he would be fined severely, etc.. I know people with several points on their licenses and they pay *remarkably* high car insurance rates and basically have NO money after expenses. They paid stupid amounts of money to an attorney to basically keep their asses out of jail (DUI's, etc..).

If the kid has rich parents, yes he is 19 now but it sounds like this behavior has been going on for some time. Remorse or not, that kid needs to be in prison or put under it.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Just today, we let out a murderer who had a life sentence because a judge decided, behind closed doors that, since he's been in prison since the 70's after murdering someone as a teen, he's done enough time. A couple weeks ago, a judge let a man out who had been sentenced to 11 years.......about three weeks after his sentence began. His crimes were drug related and our new racist overlord has decided that these people are not criminal but rather have a "disease" and are being victimized by a populace that doesn't understand this. Liberal judges in marlandistan are happy to comply. He says he wants to see more people in "treatment" than in prison and they're going full bore to accommodate him. There is a guy getting out next week after less than four years whose crime was raping his cousin from the time she was 10 to the age of 13. He's in his 30's. I could give you example after example after example and it's only accelerating. This is the criminal justice system in YOUR state. Believe/ hope for what you want, but it's only going to get far worse before it has any chance (if ever) of getting better folks.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    He always says the most ignorant things at the least opportune moment. Plus, he looks like a fat pu$$y.

The headline is deliberately misleading. Nine”teen” is an adult.
    Repeatedly stated “nineteen year old”. Maybe do a case search on his name.

IMG_2188.jpeg
    IMG_2189.jpeg

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just today, we let out a murderer who had a life sentence because a judge decided, behind closed doors that, since he's been in prison since the 70's after murdering someone as a teen, he's done enough time. A couple weeks ago, a judge let a man out who had been sentenced to 11 years.......about three weeks after his sentence began. His crimes were drug related and our new racist overlord has decided that these people are not criminal but rather have a "disease" and are being victimized by a populace that doesn't understand this. Liberal judges in marlandistan are happy to comply. He says he wants to see more people in "treatment" than in prison and they're going full bore to accommodate him. There is a guy getting out next week after less than four years whose crime was raping his cousin from the time she was 10 to the age of 13. He's in his 30's. I could give you example after example after example and it's only accelerating. This is the criminal justice system in YOUR state. Believe/ hope for what you want, but it's only going to get far worse before it has any chance (if ever) of getting better folks.
    Sounds like the rapist is a perfect candidate for “gender reassignment” surgery. A la Lorena Bobbitt!

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    He's heading back to Mexico via the Feds. There, he will be released with no penalty, only to come back into the country illegally. I would expect him to be back in this area in less than a year as he has family, one of which is the cousin he raped.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Repeatedly stated “nineteen year old”. Maybe do a case search on his name.

View attachment 436713 View attachment 436714
    Yep, and his many charges from April were in a 2023 Green Charger clocked at 136mph. Same type of charges a few weeks later and again a few weeks later. Now he has a 2021 Orange Camaro. His listing address is in a more impoverished area of Frederick. He also has a few theft charges peppered in there. There are about 10 full pages in case search under this d-bag. The somewhere from above number of 230 plus charges were from this April through September. It does not take into consideration of this week's crime spree.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am okay with the death penalty for all murders and rapes (child or adult victims) with other felonies attached to the crime. Also crimes against LE & Judges for and with special exceptions.

We have to hold people accountable for these heinous crimes.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Absolutely sad… do his parents have money or connections? I Don't see the normal person getting that many chances…

mikem623

Jan 8, 2016
    Carney
    I had the pleasure of meeting this Officer while working the State 2A regional tournament this last March. He was one of the officials. Great guy and a class act. My heart goes out to him and his family. The criminal justice system in this state needs to change. Society does not have a problem putting down a rabid animal and Mayorga is definitely an animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom