• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Saw this on the news tonight. I hope the POS that did this rots in prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Elrich is a piece of shit. My heart goes out to the officer and may the perp experience an exceedingly gruesome tragedy.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    There is no reason to do what that kid did to the officer. I think what is happening is all the violent video games that has to do with street racing and shooting, then the kids want to try that again this time in real life instead of the video games. That officer will have to live with that kids actions for the rest of his life and trauma that he will go thru just because some young thug wanted to play on the streets with deadly consequences. He should spend the rest of his life in MAX lockdown and it will never be enough to pay the officer back for the damage he caused...

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I'm calling it now. His attorney will say he didn't see the officer and was just trying to avoid an obstruction in the road. A Montgomery County Judge will agree and drop the attempted murder charge. He will plead guilty to speeding and reckless driving, pay $1500 in fines and walk.

Meanwhile, Pat will lose both his legs and never be a cop again.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Maybe an experimental surgery can be attempted where they take the legs from the kid and graft them on the officer. It's worth a shot.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Saw this on the news tonight. I hope the POS that did this rots in prison.

It's ufb. Chronic a**hole, and no consequences until he cripples someone. It's really tiring and seems SOP now.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I was just listenening to WMAL in the car. They said the perp had smething like 230(!) prior charges including some by the officer who was hit. I know every stop/arrest usually includes multiple charges but that was a staggering number to hear.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I was just listenening to WMAL in the car. They said the perp had smething like 230(!) prior charges including some by the officer who was hit. I know every stop/arrest usually includes multiple charges but that was a staggering number to hear.
    They said the POS was well known and repeatedly did this to “bait” officers to chase him. Also said he intentionally targeted the officer who had put down throw sticks to stop him. Put the fvcking rabid animal down before he kills someone. Like to also know about his parents. Start holding them responsible for the “minor”.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I'm calling it now. His attorney will say he didn't see the officer and was just trying to avoid an obstruction in the road. A Montgomery County Judge will agree and drop the attempted murder charge. He will plead guilty to speeding and reckless driving, pay $1500 in fines and walk.

Meanwhile, Pat will lose both his legs and never be a cop again.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    I saw his attorney was pleading the judge for home detention because he is young and doesn't deserve to spend his time in jail until the trial.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Awhile back I watched a documentary on Texas Death row.
    They had a guy awaiting execution for killing a Texas cop when he swerved to avoid a stop-strip.

Not sure if he ever got the needle or not.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Frederick Raphael Mayorga

07f34db8-425d-4bbf-b669-0e5207663a4f-Untitleddesign80.png

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Awhile back I watched a documentary on Texas Death row.
    They had a guy awaiting execution for killing a Texas cop when he swerved to avoid a stop-strip.

Not sure if he ever got the needle or not.
    Sometimes the waiting is more torturous than the punishment...

FatTony

Aug 2, 2015
    Carroll County
    One of this evenings 5 o'clock news broadcast reported that the scrum was so well known to the police that they would call his cell phone during his many police pursuit.
    By the looks of the number of previous charges, they probably have him on speed dial.

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    It seems that this is starting to become the normal thing for these “kids” today. Not specifically driving like idiots, which a lot do, but the utter contempt these POS show to others. With no consequences they are gonna keep doing this $hit.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    It seems that this is starting to become the normal thing for these “kids” today. Not specifically driving like idiots, which a lot do, but the utter contempt these POS show to others. With no consequences they are gonna keep doing this $hit.
    Sad but true. Until we start hurting these people, we'll see lots more of the same.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Frederick Raphael Mayorga

07f34db8-425d-4bbf-b669-0e5207663a4f-Untitleddesign80.png
    They should drag his corpulent ass into Sgt. Kepp's recovery room and have him apologize face to face. Let him see the wreckage he has caused. If he shows no remorse, beat him to within an inch of his life. Then put two in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom