Much of Hawaii sensitive places law held likely unconstitutional.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    No Republican will ever win the presidency again because women will vote D for abortion the Demonrats count the votes!

That is my concern too. This next election will be very telling. If the republicans can't find a way to combat the fake votes and the vote stealing, we will be in a world of hurt.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    That is my concern too. This next election will be very telling. If the republicans can't find a way to combat the fake votes and the vote stealing, we will be in a world of hurt.

Until Republicans get Trump out of the picture, we will not only lose the Presidency again, but replublicans up and down the ballot are in for a shalacking against one of the weakest incumbents I've seen since Carter. The only way to win is to make the election about Biden. With Trump in, the corpse gets to again hide in his basement and wait for folks to vote against his opponent.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Until Republicans get Trump out of the picture, we will not only lose the Presidency again, but replublicans up and down the ballot are in for a shalacking against one of the weakest incumbents I've seen since Carter. The only way to win is to make the election about Biden. With Trump in, the corpse gets to again hide in his basement and wait for folks to vote against his opponent.
    So are you saying the D's only cheat in elections that Trump runs in, and if he quits or loses the Primary, they will magically stop cheating? Foolish thinking if your answer is Yes.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Again, I'd point to current polling which suggests, at least now, Trump polling higher in head to head vs. Biden then any of the other GOP candidates
    I get what you're saying, but the "stats" as they are don't bear that out.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Again, I'd point to current polling which suggests, at least now, Trump polling higher in head to head vs. Biden then any of the other GOP candidates
    I get what you're saying, but the "stats" as they are don't bear that out.

I hear you and I've seen the recent poll numbers. In the end they won't hold up. And as much as I hate Trump (and will never vote for him again) I would take him in a heartbeat over the Corpse-In-Chief. But I sense the Dan Cox syndrome at play here. Dems want to prop up Don-The-Felon in the primary. They want him to look strong to his base. Because they know in the end he will lose bad in the general. A guy with 90-something felony charges and a possible conviction prior to Nov 24 is not going to capture those independant swing voters in Pennsylvania and Winconsin and Arizona. On top of that he won't have any money to run his campain as all his funds right now are going towards his legal defense. I think Desantis and company are hanging around in the event that he is forced to drop out due to the legal situation ... we'll see. That's my hope, but I fully expect Trump to lose badly and take the house and senate down the shitter with him. I don't wish for these things, it's just how I see it playing out.

Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    Problem is it will take a decade to reach the Supreme Ct and by then the democrats will have taken both houses of Congress and expanded the Ct by 4 seats giving them an eternal majority.

No Republican will ever win the presidency again because women will vote D for abortion.
    I understand your point but my assessment is that those women who vote D for abortion are likely the ones who would have voted D anyway. I know plenty who are anti abortion and , no surprise, they to be more conservative leaning and the abortion issue is not likely to sway them to the left. Just how I see it anyhow.

Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    I hear you and I've seen the recent poll numbers. In the end they won't hold up. And as much as I hate Trump (and will never vote for him again) I would take him in a heartbeat over the Corpse-In-Chief. But I sense the Dan Cox syndrome at play here. Dems want to prop up Don-The-Felon in the primary. They want him to look strong to his base. Because they know in the end he will lose bad in the general. A guy with 90-something felony charges and a possible conviction prior to Nov 24 is not going to capture those independant swing voters in Pennsylvania and Winconsin and Arizona. On top of that he won't have any money to run his campain as all his funds right now are going towards his legal defense. I think Desantis and company are hanging around in the event that he is forced to drop out due to the legal situation ... we'll see. That's my hope, but I fully expect Trump to lose badly and take the house and senate down the shitter with him. I don't wish for these things, it's just how I see it playing out.
    You said you would never vote for Trump again and I understand that. You also said you would take him in a heartbeat over Biden. You do realize that in a presidential election, either the Democratic candidate or the Republican candidate is going to win, thats just how it is, right or wrong. Assumingthe candidates are Biden and Trump , which is highly possible, a vote for anybody other than Trump is basically a vote for Biden. Just food for thought

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    You said you would never vote for Trump again and I understand that. You also said you would take him in a heartbeat over Biden. You do realize that in a presidential election, either the Democratic candidate or the Republican candidate is going to win, thats just how it is, right or wrong. Assumingthe candidates are Biden and Trump , which is highly possible, a vote for anybody other than Trump is basically a vote for Biden. Just food for thought

Agree with your logic, just keep in mind I live in Maryland where Biden will win by at least a million votes. So i think I can vote (or in this case not vote) my conscience on this particular race and not hurt anybody. Also I'd never vote for Biden, so the Don will only be losing a half vote due to me

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    So are you saying the D's only cheat in elections that Trump runs in, and if he quits or loses the Primary, they will magically stop cheating? Foolish thinking if your answer is Yes.

There is direct * cheating *
    There is massive * manipulation *

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    It’s only a matter of time Bruen sinks in. It’s just our time that's being held up dealing with these absurd attempts to take away the 2A.
    I'd be interested in hearing what law professors are teaching the new lawyers in training today. Students tend to take as gosepel what their professors teach. Independent thinking comes slowly and over a course of years. It will take at least one generation of lawyers and teachers living in the post Bruin world to flush the gun control propoganda out of the legal system.

Heard in another thread about law professors forcing their students to sigh pledges not to represent anyone in the Gun industry.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I'd be interested in hearing what law professors are teaching the new lawyers in training today. Students tend to take as gosepel what their professors teach. Independent thinking comes slowly and over a course of years. It will take at least one generation of lawyers and teachers living in the post Bruin world to flush the gun control propoganda out of the legal system.

Heard in another thread about law professors forcing their students to sigh pledges not to represent anyone in the Gun industry.
    That’s not legal. A bright law student can make a name for themselves suing their professor.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.

I disagree. I didn't take my professors' words as gospel. In fact, my family law professor (who was disbarred a few years ago) was absolutely horrible.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    I disagree. I didn't take my professors' words as gospel. In fact, my family law professor (who was disbarred a few years ago) was absolutely horrible.
    ok, you're closer to the issue than am (IANAL). What do you think it will take to convince anti 2A legislators that the constitution actually has meaning?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    ok, you're closer to the issue than am (IANAL). What do you think it will take to convince anti 2A legislators that the constitution actually has meaning?
    They know it has meaning, it's that that don't LIKE the meaning they know it has. And they've been able - for a very long time - to get away with essentially ignoring it. And when they have their feet held to the fire, they simply don't care, and allow it to drag out through lengthy court battles. When they lose, they just revisit the matter through another angle that allows them to play dumb.

But don't think they don't understand. Every one of them does. They also understand that they're not going to get a supermajority of the federal legislature and 37 states to agree to butcher the constitution so it looks like what they'd prefer.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    They know it has meaning, it's that that don't LIKE the meaning they know it has. And they've been able - for a very long time - to get away with essentially ignoring it. And when they have their feet held to the fire, they simply don't care, and allow it to drag out through lengthy court battles. When they lose, they just revisit the matter through another angle that allows them to play dumb.

But don't think they don't understand. Every one of them does. They also understand that they're not going to get a supermajority of the federal legislature and 37 states to agree to butcher the constitution so it looks like what they'd prefer.
    100% this

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom