• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013
    If someone were to pick up a handgun on 06/08 that had an app date of 03/22 (waited for msp nd), would it be ok that they picked up another gun on 06/29 that had an app date of 05/22 because the ffl released it "early"?

More than 2 months between the time of purchase/app date, but less than 30days between the pickups?

It has to be 30 days between pick ups.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    What happens if its before 30days? lol the app dates would be 2 months apart. I thought you were allowed (2) regulated simultaneous transfers within 60days. Thanks for your help.

Corrected. Doing one transfer one day and applying for a second transfer 7 days later may be fine to some dealers, but short of a DC permit, you won't be taking delivery of that second transfer until 30 days after you have received the first.

CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013
    If the person were transferred (2) within 30 days by two different ffl's, how should the person proceed? Just not worry? Assuming the person has a completely clear background and WILL recieve a ND on the early release.

I personally wouldn't take possession of the 2nd firearm until its been 30 days to avoid setting off any red flags. The forms will have the date it was transferred to you and that goes back to MSP. You can only do 2 I'd they are on the same form and then you have to wait 60 days before taking possession of anything else that's regulated. Of course having a DC solves all these issues. :)

coffmannick43

Jul 13, 2013
    there moving so slow now its absurd they want to do the so called"Right" thing they say but now there killing the FFLs that are waiting on them.

DieHard4192

Jan 16, 2013
    Charles County
    Corrected. Doing one transfer one day and applying for a second transfer 7 days later may be fine to some dealers, but short of a DC permit, you won't be taking delivery of that second transfer until 30 days after you have received the first.

Now if you already took possession of the weapon on the 8th day, but are still waiting on the ND does the 30 day wait go off of the date of the physical transfer or from when you get the ND. I picked up my glock 3 months ago from a private seller but am waiting for my ND and want to know if I can go get a lower now or I have to wait for the paperwork to come back from MSP.

ScottR

Mark it Zero Dude!!!
    Feb 18, 2013
    Belair MD
    there moving so slow now its absurd they want to do the so called"Right" thing they say but now there killing the FFLs that are waiting on them.

Disagree, The FFL's who are waiting have no one to blame but themselves. There is a Crystal Clear procedure for on time release and they are choosing to ignore it

coffmannick43

Jul 13, 2013
    i just bought 180 grain federal .40 s&w home defense bullets 20 for $33 dollars at dicks. Definetely not for target shooting at that price:( It would be quite a kick for such a small gun the taurus slim PT740 which I am an April 17th fax date.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    :lol: ok, here's a tip... whatever you see on the screen is gonna end up in the picture when you press the button. If there is anything you don't want in the picture, make sure it's not on the screen before you press the button. If you're fishing for compliments about your pedicure, there are other sites for that... :shocked4:

congrats on getting your Beretta, ironically I'm on day 92... for my old school style M9 (A-Zero)

Haha the product code for the commercial M9 is in fact J92M9A0M... good call.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    Thanks for that!

I picked up my Limited Pro from J&K today which was basically an 8 day wait. Makes me wish Rick's didn't have my two other ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom