• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

I, Scarab, JUST received my call from the FFL to come pick up my first pistol!!!

I feel so happy and fluffy right now. I might just kiss my boss. He probably wouldn't be very receptive to that, but oh well.

90 Days folks. And they lost my app in review. I called 4 times yesterday trying to get answers and finally got a call back yesterday at 3:30 PM telling me that it was found and an officer was reviewing it right then.

If you don't hear something CALL THEM!

P.S. - I love you all.

Scarab

We love you too Scarab. Man crushes all around

:D!

bigwillc

Apr 12, 2013
    Charles County - Da Dorf

I, Scarab, JUST received my call from the FFL to come pick up my first pistol!!!

I feel so happy and fluffy right now. I might just kiss my boss. He probably wouldn't be very receptive to that, but oh well.

90 Days folks. And they lost my app in review. I called 4 times yesterday trying to get answers and finally got a call back yesterday at 3:30 PM telling me that it was found and an officer was reviewing it right then.

P.S. - I love you all.

Scarab

Good deal! It's about damn time! :-). I bet you feel like you've won the lottery, the Super Bowl, and been crowned king, and all that stuff rolled together. Finally the suffering and anticipation is over. Congrats. :-)

Antifeik

May 26, 2013

P.S. - I love you all.

Scarab

Enjoy!! :party29:

arcticdc5

Mar 20, 2013

Scarab

Sweet congrats! Now that you're feeling lucky time to go buy a lottery ticket...

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    After 87 LOOOOOOOONG days i finally got my Kimber S/S Ultra Carry II. Paperwork was received by MSP on 03/08 and was put to review. Got the call yesterday 06/03 telling me The Gun Shop in Essex had received my ND. Hope you all don't have to wait as long as i did. Hopefully more FFLs will start releasing per the law now that a letter from MSP has made its rounds. Anyways, i couldn't be more happy NOW! :party29:

:party29::party29: GRATS!!! :party29::party29:

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013

P.S. - I love you all.

:beer: GRATS!!! :beer:

MD2VANOW

Jun 4, 2013
    Mechanicsville
    Well, I fought the urge for long enough. After an entire month of reading posts on this forum, I decided to make an account. Like many of you I am agitated by the wait and I will not be giving any more business to my current FFL (too remain nameless) who refuses to follow the law. Does anyone know what days are being processed with MSP?

RollinCoal

May 1, 2013
    Moco md
    OK..... got a bit of an update .A&D PAWN & GUN (Crain Hwy Glen Burnie)
    After my first discussion with one guy at A&D, I decided to call back and ask for someone a little higher up the flagpole.

This time I actually spoke to I think the owner. (About 430pm)
    He said they Just found out about it today. Like after I called at 1pm, and right now, they are trying to get all the specific details in line with MSP to make absolutely sure they do it by the book. But he said they are working on the details now.

Does this mean they are going to release? I don't know. I certainly hope so.
    But I figured I at least owed them an update. It's certainly better than the first response I got which was "What?....an email from MSP.?....oh to release early? No . Never heard of that... I don't think so. That would be Bad....Mkaay"....
    Ok....maybe that wasn't a quote. But at the time of the call.....that's all I was hearing.
    C'MON EVERYONE!!!.....CALL THE SH&$ OUT OF YOUR FFLS!!!

Oh yeah. Unfortunately for all the people purchasing from BASS PRO....Someone posted something earlier about how long it takes to change policy in a National Corporate sized Big Box store. They were right.For that decision to be made, it would take Meeting, after meeting, then a decision meeting on the decision.
    And basically. BASS PRO and their legal team will probably look at it like this. " is there ANY legal risk involved?" If so the Risk won't match the reward. They don't give a Rats A$$ if a few of us will take our business elsewhere. Unfortunately a great number of people simply DON'T KNOW there are other places to purchase handguns in this state.
    Good luck Everyone !

P.S. - I love you all.

Scarab

Congrats brother :party29:

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    Well, I fought the urge for long enough. After an entire month of reading posts on this forum, I decided to make an account. Like many of you I am agitated by the wait and I will not be giving any more business to my current FFL (too remain nameless) who refuses to follow the law. Does anyone know what days are being processed with MSP?

Oust them and give their name!:D

So we can put them on the naughty list!
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=121404

you can PM it to me if you want.

R1125

Apr 11, 2013
    Frederick

P.S. - I love you all.

Scarab

Congrats!!:party29:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Congrats Scarab!!!!
    Geez ya need a thread to yourself for all the partying going on here. You hung in there and now you got your ticket punched. Woohoooooooo!

Don't forget about us...

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013

P.S. - I love you all.

Scarab
    1. After this momentus event, are you going to go to Disneyland?
    2. Going to shop with that same dealer again? :innocent0

Out your dealer on the naught and nice list.
    http://www.mdsp.org/Organization/SupportServicesBureau/LicensingDivision.aspx

"The Firearms Registration
    Section is currently processing applications received on March 19, 2013 for initial reviews while
    secondary reviews are working on applications received on March 03, 2013."

1st

May 6, 2013
    Processing March 22nd/23rd

Just spoke with Ms Brock and she is indeed great.

She informed me that they are currently processing March 22nd, some March 23rd for first review.

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda

P.S. - I love you all.

Scarab

Congrats Scarab! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads