• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forthefunofit

Mar 25, 2013
    Ridgely, MD
    I would guess the false rumors are people that just can't fathom that this wait times are going to stand. That and I would imagine that FFLs are unsure of what to do. So they are changing there mind on there policies. I know this will likely be an unpopular statement and believe me I don't want it to happen. But I believe the quickest way to clear the delays up would be for someone to get killed or injured in there house while waiting for there first self defense weapon. Something that would effective sway public opinion.

I can only hope this takes place at some gun grabbing politician's house versus some law abiding citizen's home.:innocent0

A315C3C4-21DD-4487-97B8-B78F9F72D583-51933-0000219C0E12A6F8_zps9d976ea7.jpg

Just called Ms Brock. Informed that my application was completed and should be at my FFL by close of business today!!! Oh my God I feel like I've won the lottery!!! Surprised i wasn't thrown into further review since I'm in the fingerprint database due to my job.

Purchased date:3/18
    FFL faxed app to MSP: 3/18
    Approved: 5/28
    Total Days: 71

Happy for you! But, I spoke to Mrs Brock yesterday, was advised the same thing, FFL has nothing yet....:sad20: Good Luck!

RollinCoal

May 1, 2013
    Moco md
    OK, I'm still on review :(

But, they are on 3/7 now so hopefully today or tomorrow. Hard not to get excited at this point. :drool:

Scarab

Excited **** I'm leaving work early to get it guess there was a plus side to coming into work before the sun came up this am planed on a relaxing afternoon now it will be a awsome afternoon

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Excited **** I'm leaving work early to get it guess there was a plus side to coming into work before the sun came up this am planed on a relaxing afternoon now it will be a awsome afternoon

Unfortunately I can't call out tomorrow even if my gun comes in tonight or tomorrow. Important meeting at work I can't miss. Either way, might be a good weekend!

Scarab

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom