• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pez34a

Feb 17, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Went to the FFL today to start the wait again....also waiting on my designated collector status, otherwise I'm not going to be able to get my shopping list all in before Oct 1!

Pwilliams1

Apr 25, 2013
    Did a FTF at MSP today. Seller was clearly told he could release after 7 days.

That's funny. I went to Waterloo and was told I had to wait until the paperwork comes back. Buyer is a friend. Neither of us knew they didn't take cash, we're going to golden ring Tuesday.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    This is getting ridiculous! I hate to say it but my one if my best friends is a litigation lawyer/ civil criminal. Im going to contact him regarding my FFL not releasing when the law clearly states they can. We are talking about rights and frankly I'm tired of mine being stepped on. I don't hold the FFL 100 percent accountable for what there doing. I'm just fed up, I'm 55 days and based off how slow it's moving I'm sure there's atleast 30 more. I'll be sure to go into further review I have the most common last name there is.

You'd be wasting your time. The law states they "can" not they "must". A dealer is free to conduct business as he chooses. You can decide whether or not to conduct your transaction there.

FoxtrotAviator

Apr 7, 2013
    Continental won't call you. You must call them. They're the only FFL in the state that will not call you. I purchased a Glock from them on 3/2 and received it earlier this month. I visited once a week during the wait.

Just purchased an XDm from Free State. Better, but pricier, range. Also, will call you when it's ready (was told 8-10 weeks...yeah, right.)

No. Actually A&D in Glen burnie WILL NOT CALL. Of course, I bet if you owe them any money at all they may call you when your app comes back . But otherwise , I have to call them every single day to see if it came in. Back when 7 days was the norm, this was no big deal. But Now?......it's aggravating.

Lady Sunshine

Apr 21, 2013
    5/24 is a "Service Reduction Day". AKA "furlough" day...

Look here: http://dbm.maryland.gov/employees/Pages/StateHolidays2013.aspx

Not happy with this at all. Today is 83 days and I was informed by Ms. Brock yesterday that mine would be faxed back yesterday if it hadn't already, which it was not faxed. Now to see that they are closed today and Monday just annoys me more.:mad54:

Purchased 3/2/13
    Faxed 3/2/13
    E-mailed MSP 4/29/13 = no response
    Called MSP 5/3/13 = informed I went to further review
    E-mailed MSP a second time 5/22/13 = received response 5/23/13 saying it would be faxed then if it hadn't already been faxed.
    Still nothing!

R1125

Apr 11, 2013
    Frederick
    Day 80. Starting to look like it will be close to 90 days before I get my ND
    3/5 purchase faxed 3/5
    4/30 further review

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom