• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NB1214

Jan 19, 2010
    Charleston, SC
    Where did you hear about this? And what "movement" can we be looking forward to? I don't have much right to complain, myself, relatively speaking, since I'm "only" day 37, but since Atlantic has my Beretta, I'd like to know what's going on.

Not a liberty to discuss details right now. But by Friday you should know more. Being that you're past 30 days is a good thing for you ;)

pianodwarf

Apr 24, 2013
    Not a liberty to discuss details right now. But by Friday you should know more. Being that you're past 30 days is a good thing for you ;)

OK, thanks for letting me know. Think I should I give them a call on Friday afternoon, or would it be better to wait for them to get with me?

Morpheus

Apr 18, 2013
    Day 74.. Still nothing. Made another purchase Monday I might see by Thanksgiving. If anyone on this thread hits powerball, please... Use just a little chunk of the money to update MSPs equipment for these background checks. I promise u guys if I hit I will.

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    Day 74.. Still nothing. Made another purchase Monday I might see by Thanksgiving. If anyone on this thread hits powerball, please... Use just a little chunk of the money to update MSPs equipment for these background checks. I promise u guys if I hit I will.

I think they would consider it a bribe and try to lock them up. If you donate the funds to them they will just use them to push their anti-2A agenda.

1st

May 6, 2013

Good. I purchased from Atlantic Guns and am well past 30 days. However, it would surprise me and would make no sense to set specific day limit (other than the legal 7 day). Unless (and sometimes it is fun to speculate) Atlantic Guns will release everything older first to clear up some space and younger dates at a later point in time.
    It's almost Friday!!!!

Morpheus

Apr 18, 2013
    Anybody call to see what day they are on today for reviews? I'm 3/2 and I know it will be soon I'm getting anxious LOL

BunkerKing

5.56 ammo horder. . .
    Jun 5, 2012
    Land of the O's
    Got an email from Mrs Brock at 8am this morning my 3/13 went into the review gulag lastnight. And she said they were working on 3/14-3/15 for ND, and STILL on 2/28 for "further delay".

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    Anybody call to see what day they are on today for reviews? I'm 3/2 and I know it will be soon I'm getting anxious LOL

I just got done talking to a trooper (think he said his name was Pickle) who said that he will finish up the 2/27 review by COB today.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Got an email from Mrs Brock at 8am this morning my 3/13 went into the review gulag lastnight. And she said they were working on 3/14-3/15 for ND, and STILL on 2/28 for "further delay".

I talked to Mrs. Brock this morning, my 3/11 went to further review hell. I have never been 'further reviewed' before to the best of my knowledge. I was really hoping to pick up this week but now it's gonna be at least a couple more weeks. this is beyond sad, it's maddening. hell, it's been so long now I can't even remember what the the frick I even bought at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom