• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    I belive he was talking about the cans and cups on your coffee table in front of you lol

Oh.... LoL could be..... I was at a friends house when I took those pics that I stopped at after picking it up also to pick up my S&W I left over there after shooting last weekend.

baltech

Feb 23, 2013
    First handgun purchase ,didnt know at the time it would be such a long process. I have a habit of not putting ss# out there, didnt think it would delay my app.at the time.

jaycee2004

Apr 17, 2009
    Cambridge
    First handgun purchase ,didnt know at the time it would be such a long process. I have a habit of not putting ss# out there, didnt think it would delay my app.at the time.

It cuts out a bunch of bull just in case a prohibited person has the same name as you. It happens

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    2/5-3/21.... 45 days. Seems to be right around what most people have been give or take a day or two!

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    What have you guys heard about buying another regulated firearm while you wait? I asked today and was told I couldn't buy something today though it had been more than 30 days from when I purchased the firearm and it had not been transferred to me.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    What have you guys heard about buying another regulated firearm while you wait? I asked today and was told I couldn't buy something today though it had been more than 30 days from when I purchased the firearm and it had not been transferred to me.

Become a designated collector. Problem solved.

jcrabb2131

Mar 16, 2013
    just got my call! bought on 2/1 so 48 days for me. If I hadn't kept calling MSP and my dealer it never would have happened. Was not disapproved on the 8th but something went wrong and my dealer did not get the ok from MSP.

All in the past now though and the new member of the family comes home tonight!

Greyhounder

Mar 19, 2013
    Baltimore

I was told yesterday at a Balt. Co. store that, even though I did a paid-in-full purchase on 3/14, I could put down a deposit, submit the paperwork, and then purchase when I got approved. They said as long as the purchases weren't within 30 days. That didn't sound right to me given that the form asks if you've purchased within the last 30 days.

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    My 2/6 was not-disapproved 3/21 (awaiting fax to dealer), 2/5 still in process and just did paperwork on an XDs .45 today 3/22.

Attachments

• 20130322_145805.jpg
      20130322_145805.jpg
      79.2 KB · Views: 180

Dillinger287

Feb 18, 2013
    Harford county
    Well.....still waiting somehow. App sent 2/5, Was told this past monday I was not-dissaproved 3/14 last thursday and it was just a matter of the fax being sent. It is now Friday 3/22 and still nothing. Just ridiculous......how can it take more then 7 days after "not-dissaproved" just to fax a damn piece of paper?

BigBlue

Feb 2, 2013
    Bought on 2/7, finally got tired of waiting and called MSP on Wednesday. They told me then that it would only be another day or two tops. Well, it's 2 days later..... No beretta 96. So I call my ffl and they tell me they're just getting 2/2 back (they told me the same thing LAST Friday too!

Sup wit dat????? (As the kids say)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom