• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shedding

Mar 17, 2013
    Day 25. Still no end in sight. I need to quit reading this site. Just gets me more frustrated. Hopefully the Zombie Appocalypse holds off til I get my gun. Lol.

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    Lol it was just a joke, chillax.

(btw, there is an edit button, so you don't have to reply to the same quote twice... :rolleyes: )

Your right man... That was out of line..... I erased it. Im just tired if reading this dudes crap. He dont ever have anything positive to say so..... Its all good. Opinions are like a$$holes.....u know the rest

Bunker

Freedom Catcher
    Feb 15, 2013
    Culvert
    2/4 ... Nothing Yet I keep telling myself Im gonna stop viewing this thread and increasing my misery, but I can't get away from it.

Bunker

Freedom Catcher
    Feb 15, 2013
    Culvert
    Your right man... That was out of line..... I erased it. Im just tired if reading this dudes crap. He dont ever have anything positive to say so..... Its all good. Opinions are like a$$holes.....u know the rest

somewhat entertaining though!.... definitely not the first between yall

from what I have noticed

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    it's a pretty dam crowded waiting room if you ask me

who ya gotta bribe to get a table.

and they ought to have an express lane for $50 more ( owemalley can get even more money out of us )

The express lane is to do a barracks visit with a private sale. Seems they truly are getting bumped to the front of the line.

parrothead

Mar 4, 2013
    Hagerstown
    WAIT.jpg

Hosss

May 23, 2010
    Wicomico County
    Purchased an AK-47 on January 24th, approved March 22nd. I am a designated collector and am waiting on an AR-15 approval, bought February 21st, looks like late April to me!

LostS0x

Dec 20, 2012
    Howard County
    Yup, I am hoping for the call today from Accurate Pawn and Tackle, in Elkridge that they got the fax! MSP said yesterday that it was complete and being faxed over. I don't know whats worse, the long wait for the paperwork to come back or that last couple days when MSP said its complete and waiting for the FFL to get it and process it.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Yup, I am hoping for the call today from Accurate Pawn and Tackle, in Elkridge that they got the fax! MSP said yesterday that it was complete and being faxed over. I don't know whats worse, the long wait for the paperwork to come back or that last couple days when MSP said its complete and waiting for the FFL to get it and process it.

Is there a special number for the MSP to call for inquiries of where your app stands.

Waiting since about 2/4 for my latest addition.

This sux cause its gonna delay the next purchase and ultimately limit the # that can be done before Oct.

LostS0x

Dec 20, 2012
    Howard County
    410-653-4500 telephone
    410-653-5441 fax

That was the number I called, and the ext. I think was 4334.

You may also want to look into getting that Collector License, pretty easy process just fillout some paperwork, have it notorized and send it in. That way itll allow you to skip the wait tim between purchase.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    That was the number I called, and the ext. I think was 4334.

You may also want to look into getting that Collector License, pretty easy process just fillout some paperwork, have it notorized and send it in. That way itll allow you to skip the wait tim between purchase.

Thanks for the info!!!!!:thumbsup:

parrothead

Mar 4, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Let the noob make you guys fill a tad better. Purchased my first handgun (PX4 Storm) on 3/14...yeah I got WAYS to go!

I'm waiting on my first also. And it is a PX4 Storm Compact in .40 Cal. Purchased on 2/21......
    At least the wait has given me time to find and buy ammo so I can go to the range as soon as I get my hands on it.
    I've also watched every youtube video.....just for fun......

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Good news!!!!!

MSP just purchased some new computers and a new fax machine. The "not disapproved's" will be flying out the door now!

Attachments

• aaDisplay1967Fig1 copy.jpg
      aaDisplay1967Fig1 copy.jpg
      54.2 KB · Views: 170

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads