• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    Going down when I get off work at 1100 to go pay and do the paper work for a Glock 17. When I called to check if the shop had Glock 17s in inventory they said MSP is currently running 2-3 weeks on paperwork.

I don't mind waiting. I was amazed when I found out how hard it is to find the 17s. I'm just glad to find a place that had a couple and was willing to hold one for me.

before you buy, they say 2-3 weeks

after you buy and pay, they tell you it's 5 - 7 weeks

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    Oh,LOL and on another note..... I just got the call 2/5-3/21. Kahr CW.40. Peace be with you all!!!!

bones2586

Living the madness
    Jul 14, 2011
    SoMD
    Just called the shop I purchased from, and they said they are getting back returns from 2/1. My paperwork was sent on 2/12 so probably another week hopefully lol. :)

Hmmm...2/1 - 2/12 = 11 days. 1 week = 7 days...I'd bet you'll be a couple more weeks.

Math in public, gets me every time! :lol2:

Darndest thing is...I've got one on 2/16! April here she comes! :D

VGraves

Mar 2, 2013
    I think since this is mine and my wife's first handgun purchases, they are just delaying they process in hopes that we won't want to buy more. HA!

razulu

Feb 14, 2013
    Purchased 2/3 and sent application in on 2/4. No call. Still waiting... Supposedly my application is sitting on a sworn officer's desk. Oh, well. No call. Still waiting...

Bunker

Freedom Catcher
    Feb 15, 2013
    Culvert
    2/4 .... grinding my teeth, eye F-in the Glock website waiting for a ring from FFL

Better be by tomorrow ... after I just found out last week that my paperwork wasnt sent right over to MSP the day of the signing.. He waited 10 days to fax it!!! I'm furious about that

Greyhounder

Mar 19, 2013
    Baltimore
    Bought a Beretta 92fs on 3/14, faxed on 3/15. Now after reading about all the wait times, I'm just like:
    tumblr_inline_mhpwunsWcc1r79k32.gif

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Captains logs

Day 41

Morning started slow. Pushing through my day. Still no call from my FFL ... jesus christ bureaucracy is slow.

jcrabb2131

Mar 16, 2013
    how many here are still waiting for 2/1-2/2 buys? just wondering why I'm seeing a lot of people picking up for buys from 2/5 and 2/7 and MSP is telling me they are still working on 2/1.

mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    bought 2-19

I wish you guys, will quite screwing around and get yours, so I can get mine

you guys are holding up the line and I would have brought a chair, if I knew I was gonna wait this long.

:lol2:

JHash

Mar 8, 2013
    Purchased 2/8 app recived by MSP 2/8 not disapproved 3/19 no fax to ffl as of today 3/21 waiting on the call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom