• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGoods

Jan 26, 2013
    Waiting is killing me too. Spoke to FFL on Friday and they said that they were getting paper work back from the 8th and 9th. I purchased on the 12th. Here's to hoping just a few more days.

PvtHike

Jul 24, 2012
    Waiting is killing me too. Spoke to FFL on Friday and they said that they were getting paper work back from the 8th and 9th. I purchased on the 12th. Here's to hoping just a few more days.

Also bought on the 12th. FFL said the same thing to me today.

Litsluv

Feb 4, 2013
    I purchased in the 16th, looks like I have at least another week. It' so bad, I took my son to Maryland small arms and rented, just to teach him how to shoot.

Antho

Jan 25, 2013
    It's weird because I filled out the paperwork on January 7th. Today (Feb 4th) when I went in to pick up, the MSP date on the Not-Disapproved was January 10th.

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I purchased on the 10th and paperwork came back on the 31st, so I'd say if you just plan on 21 days you'll be pretty close. I think that's the going average.

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus
    It's weird because I filled out the paperwork on January 7th. Today (Feb 4th) when I went in to pick up, the MSP date on the Not-Disapproved was January 10th.

Seriously? Does this mean the delays are bogus and the MSP is just sitting on paperwork after running the NICS check? I'll be sure to check the date on mine... when I eventually get it.

JAD

Nov 22, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    Just think of all the people they catch and reject after they pass their nics. HAHAHAHA. THis entire system makes no sense. Has there ever been a SINGLE time the MSP has declined someone after passing a NICS? If the FFL's managed this we would all be out in 7 days.

emc718

Patiently Waiting
    Jan 26, 2013
    Essex MD
    wow that sucks , called the gun shop last night they are getting paperwork back from jan 7-8 . Day 21 today for me was expecting the call .......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom