• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Got my "not disapproved" back yesterday for a purchase placed on March 8th. A little over 60 days for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    Just called and was told Civilian are on March 14/15 and teh Troopers are on Feb 28. Also heard taht about 60% go to review for some reason.

Ving

Feb 27, 2013
    Anne Arundel
    Was just told MSP are reviewing 28 FEB today. I was told on 6 MAY they were reviewing 24 FEB.....so that's 12 days to process 4 days of applications. So, accounting for increased backup over the next week, I should be able to pick up my 3/3 purchase sometime after 28 MAY, that' be somewhere around 86 days.

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    I filled the paperwork out for my Glock 35 on 5/13 and I don't even want to guess on how long it will take. I am still waiting on my 3/26.

I have a question though. Say something happens where they are forced to speed everything up.... If you had purchased a gun every 30 days what will happen if you aren't a collector and you have 3 guns in the system?

bogus130

Jan 23, 2013
    Was just told MSP are reviewing 28 FEB today. I was told on 6 MAY they were reviewing 24 FEB.....so that's 12 days to process 4 days of applications. So, accounting for increased backup over the next week, I should be able to pick up my 3/3 purchase sometime after 28 MAY, that' be somewhere around 86 days.

At that rate, I think I'm looking at 172 days from 4/19. 12 days for every 4 days of apps. ewwwww

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    So what happens if you pay for it, shipped to FFL and then MSP disapproves the transfer?

I've been thinking about something related. I bought an AR on April 28 (19 days ago) and used a credit card. I can put the charge into dispute with my credit card company up to 90 days after the sale. If I get to 85 days and I still don't have my gun, I may ask for a refund, and if I don't get it, I may choose to put the charge into dispute for failing to deliver my product.

Scubashawn

Mar 9, 2013
    Submitted on 3/12 and got the call approved on 5/14. Glad to finally have my new gun home! Had to sit at the table and "play" with it a little before pitting it in the safe for the night. Still don't think I got enough quality time with it yet though.

truknbear

Right to arm Bears
    Feb 21, 2013
    HarCo
    Well 2/28 here, first purchase. Figured with all the safe driving awards that I was destined for the further review dustbin. Called Ms. Brock yesterday (very nice lady so be polite folks), to find out not declined on 4/19. She promptly re-faxed the sheet to my FFL (they send a sheet with 5 purchases on it and one other persons was also not disapproved). If only they would be so negligent in processing safe driving awards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom