• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I've been on SDAT's ass three times already this year. They are totally inept at their jobs, the website is a total POS and is down literally a few times a week.

If you are slow enough to keep a 7 to 8 week backlog, that is essentially job security. There is ALWAYS work there for you if you just move slow enough.

They should pay the processors piecemeal by the number of documents they process with significant penalties for errors. Would have to wonder if that would get the processors motivated or not.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I've been on SDAT's ass three times already this year. They are totally inept at their jobs, the website is a total POS and is down literally a few times a week.

Ha, matter of fact, they won't let me pull a plat right now (site is down).

This stats sucks monkey dick on so many different levels, it's literally embarrassing to try to do business here.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    If you are slow enough to keep a 7 to 8 week backlog, that is essentially job security. There is ALWAYS work there for you if you just move slow enough.

They should pay the processors piecemeal by the number of documents they process with significant penalties for errors. Would have to wonder if that would get the processors motivated or not.

I have some funny stories about the local assessors here, I share all the time in person, but probably shouldn't on the internet. Lets just say most of them have no clue what they are doing putting values on properties, and I have proof of it on paper.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Yeah, MSP could really make a business out of this. Super expedited for another $50 whereby the turnaround is actually seven (7) days. That is how it works at Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation. If you want your documents the same day, the expedited fee is $50. Otherwise, the wait is seven (7) to eight (8) weeks. Sounds like SDAT and MSP are running on the same schedule.

I know what you mean. As the guy said "Sad and criminal."

Drug Companies pay User-Fees to get their prospective drugs reviewed quickly, pass or fail.

They pass the fee on to users. People want cheap drugs from Canada, go ahead then they are contaminated like 3 years ago and people die.

But if I say "Privatize" Gun Background checks, many Democrats would balk. They may argue Private company for Background checks would be corrupt.

Gov't FDA CDRH Center for Devices was Corrupt not 6 years ago.

Sirsly

Apr 11, 2011
    Charles County
    unless I counted incorrectly, I'm about to be a member of the "70's" club and didnt even know it . Im 68 days into the wait today and still waiting on the call.:innocent0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom