• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I was talking with my neighbor and he did his paperwork 2/13 and haven't gotten word back. We were in agreement that they are slowing the process down to discourage people from buying. What is going to happen when someone buys a handgun in July or August and don't get approved by Oct.1? People are going to sue. The law is the law give us our stuff now!!!

Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    I was talking with my neighbor and he did his paperwork 2/13 and haven't gotten word back. We were in agreement that they are slowing the process down to discourage people from buying. What is going to happen when someone buys a handgun in July or August and don't get approved by Oct.1? People are going to sue. The law is the law give us our stuff now!!!

If you get your paperwork in before Oct 1, then you'll get your gun even if they are up to 90 days by then.

It hasn't discouraged me. The more grief they give, the more I'm buying!

My Feb 14 submissions are still in limbo.

But I did get my Crossbreed holster today! I ordered it when i made my January purchase. What an impressive piece!

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    Damn it was just 45 days a month ago back when I was waiting for my 1/31... I'm scared to wait till June as plan to make another REGULATED purchase

Sirsly

Apr 11, 2011
    Charles County
    I'm going to buy two more regulated fire arms, it's going to pissed the wife off big time since I should be doing other things around the house with the money I've saved but I going to go ahead and buy everything i can that shoots bullets between now and oct 1st. the wife might make me live in the dog house for a month or so. But that's ok, I can teach my dog rosco how to disassemble weapons...:D

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    I'm going to buy two more regulated fire arms, it's going to pissed the wife off big time since I should be doing other things around the house with the money I've saved but I going to go ahead and buy everything i can that shoots bullets between now and oct 1st. the wife might make me live in the dog house for a month or so. But that's ok, I can teach my dog rosco how to disassemble weapons...:D

Get'r done man. I'm in the same shoes I could of bought another car!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom