• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I ordered my piece online and it has yet to arrive at my FFL, can I speed up the process and go fill out the paperwork now, or am I stuck waiting until the gun actually arrives before they can submit it?

You could fill it out now, but the ffl would have to finish the paperwork once the gun gets there before sending it off.

shawn488

Jan 25, 2013
    Western, MD
    Bass Pro Hanover Update

Just spoke with a rep at Bass Pro. He told me that they're just getting background checks from Jan 6th back. I bought mine on Jan 15 so probably another week or two. Wait time is three to four weeks on average. Leaning more towards 4 weeks.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    My friend that bought on the 3rd just got his call 10 minutes ago. hopefully ill get my call from the 4th this week too.

WTHunter

Nov 15, 2012
    Parkville, MD
    Paperwork filled out on 1/5, got the call to pick it up on 1/31... 26 days. At least my daughter got to shoot it on Friday at the range and loves her new Beretta 90-Two, 9mm... especially since she didn't know it had been bought or had to wait for it! LOL

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    paper works back 34day, cant pick up till friday tho. So there is a light at the end of the dark dark tunnel of doom.

zelos17

Jan 24, 2013
    Do they send the background checks back to the dealers throughout the day or only first thing in the morning/once a day?

TANK222

Dec 19, 2012
    Frederick
    Just talked with MSP I did my paper work at the ffl on the 9th of January. They did not forward my paperwork until the 15th of January. They are working on the 12th and 13th now.

squirrelly1

Sep 10, 2012
    Been told that MSP has hired some help, so now the ones coming back vary. mine is from the 5th and now they're getting ones back from the 16th. Christian Soldier had to close this week for safety reasons, too many firearms piled up waiting for MSP papers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom