• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I want the HQL to be squashed like a peach hit with a Louisville Slugger.

Regardless, it makes me smile about 100 times a day knowing Frosh is have a giant thrombus over the constantly growing crap-ton of Maryland residents that are carrying (GASP!!!!!) a gun.

:party29::rockon::gun2::gun3::gun7:

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    “There is, of course, lots of history of states and the United States regulating who can own and carry weapons,” Frosh said. “What Maryland has done is impose reasonable regulations on who can own a handgun.” -Frosh

He has to say they are "reasonable" because this is his baby - he pushed for FSA2013/SB281 and now it's falling apart, and quickly. HA HA HA

What a legacy to leave behind when he retires: most unconstitutional laws championed by an AG who said they are constitutional. And now he's saying segregation/racist roots of gun laws are ok because free blacks were disarmed after the Civil War. Keep digging that hole Brian (I'm not calling him Frosh anymore because calling him by his first name shows less respect - that and I'm trying to keep my cussing down on MDS).
    That part is always omitted when it suits them.

Whitewashed, if you will... :popcorn:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I want the HQL to be squashed like a peach hit with a Louisville Slugger.

Regardless, it makes me smile about 100 times a day knowing Frosh is have a giant thrombus over the constantly growing crap-ton of Maryland residents that are carrying (GASP!!!!!) a gun.

:party29::rockon::gun2::gun3::gun7:

Even better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

safegunners

Aug 21, 2016
    Smithsburg MD
    Frosh should be checking statistics before putting forth a weak argument as he did in this case. He specifically mentions the Firearms Safety act of 2013 and makes sure to note that the act was supposed to "reduce murder rates" . This is far from the truth .. Since the enactment of the unconstitutional law in 2013 we have had a significant increase in murders and rape in this state. The firearms safety act of 2013 worked so well ... (if your a criminal)

Its time for HQL and all the other non-common sense gun regulations we have endured in Maryland get canned.

1666296282403.png

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frosh should be checking statistics before putting forth a weak argument as he did in this case. He specifically mentions the Firearms Safety act of 2013 and makes sure to note that the act was supposed to "reduce murder rates" . This is far from the truth .. Since the enactment of the unconstitutional law in 2013 we have had a significant increase in murders and rape in this state. The firearms safety act of 2013 worked so well ... (if your a criminal)

Its time for HQL and all the other non-common sense gun regulations we have endured in Maryland get canned.

View attachment 384538
    It didn't lower murder rates because we didn't let them go far enough. :sarcasm:

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Coming from a highly regulated profession, that relies on the Usual Suspects for competition destroying licensing, I empathize with those in the training and qualifications bidness.

They just need to adapt, like we do.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Coming from a highly regulated profession, that relies on the Usual Suspects for competition destroying licensing, I empathize with those in the training and qualifications bidness.

They just need to adapt, like we do.
    If trainers rely on the force of law to fill their classroom, then they suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom