• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdjamesd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Towson
    Good evening ladies, gents, and delinquents!

I turned a friend of mine on to MSI and their mission. In turn, he felt strongly enough about their fight for our rights to organize a fundraiser on August 20th, from 2 to 6 PM at the American Legion in Dundalk Maryland. He partnered with MSI to help raise funds for the litigation against the state of Maryland, and their gun control laws that were signed by Governor Moore, SB1 and HB824.
    Admission will be $20, and that $20 gives all entrants a one year membership to Maryland Shell Issue.
    We are working on partnering with multiple vendors, from instructors to less than lethal defense vendors, and Mission 22 whose mission is to help prevent veteran suicide.
    The Legion will be offering food and drinks for purchase as well as pit beef. MSI will hold their August meeting in front of all attendees. There will also be live music throughout the event. Various raffles, and even some activities. I have attached the flyer below.

Attachments

• IMG_1548.jpg
      IMG_1548.jpg
      261.7 KB · Views: 144
    Last edited:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

I turned a friend of mine on to MSI and their mission. In turn, he felt strongly enough about their fight for our rights to organize a fundraiser on August 26th, from 2 to 6 PM at the American Legion in Dundalk Maryland. He partnered with MSI to help raise funds for the litigation against the state of Maryland, and their gun control laws that were signed by Governor Moore, SB1 and HB824.
    Admission will be $20, and that $20 gives all entrants a one year membership to Maryland Shell Issue.
    We are working on partnering with multiple vendors, from instructors to less than lethal defense vendors, and Mission 22 whose mission is to help prevent veteran suicide.
    The Legion will be offering food and drinks for purchase as well as pit beef. MSI will hold their August meeting in front of all attendees. There will also be live music throughout the event. Various raffles, and even some activities. I have attached the flyer below.
    Worthy cause… meet worthy cause.

:thumbsup:

A very good thing to stand with on both counts.

Thanks for setting this up.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.

I turned a friend of mine on to MSI and their mission. In turn, he felt strongly enough about their fight for our rights to organize a fundraiser on August 26th, from 2 to 6 PM at the American Legion in Dundalk Maryland. He partnered with MSI to help raise funds for the litigation against the state of Maryland, and their gun control laws that were signed by Governor Moore, SB1 and HB824.
    so - which date is correct?

You wrote 8/26 but your pic says 8/20

Nightwolf87

Jul 17, 2023
    Lutherville
    IMG_1548.jpeg

Good evening,

My name is Corey Parkinson I am the owner and founder of Nightwolf Tactical. After witnessing our Governor sign the unconstitutional bills SB1 and HB824 into law I felt the urge to do something to help combat this legislation. I reached out to MD Shall Issue to see if they would like to be the beneficiaries of a fundraiser. Over the past two months, I have been organizing an event to raise money to help Maryland Shall issue, and their litigation against the state of Maryland. This event Will Take Place on August 20th from 2 to 6 PM. At the American Legion in Dundalk 3300 Dundalk Avenue. Tickets can be purchased for pre-sale at the link on the flyer. Tickets purchased before the event or $20 tickets purchased at the door are $25. There will be live music, food, and drinks for purchase through the American Legion, including pit, beef, various vendors, raffles, and many local Maryland politicians. Also, I am offering any instructors an opportunity to bring their business cards and promote their businesses. If you are such an instructor, please reach out to me via my email. Corey@nightwolftact.com so that I can comprise a list of all instructors that will be in attendance. I would like to see as many people there as possible at this time for the Second Amendment supporters here in Maryland to stand up and let Annapolis know that our second amendment does not stop at our property lines. look forward to seeing everybody there

widderic

Straight Shooter
    Oct 19, 2020
    Baltimore City
    I sell liquor to American Legion Posts 30, 116, and 200 (Westminster, Owings Mills, Hampstead). Working on getting my membership. I've never been to the Dundalk location. I'll be there!

Nightwolf87

Jul 17, 2023
    Lutherville
    Good evening,

My name is Corey Parkinson I am the owner and founder of Nightwolf Tactical. After witnessing our Governor sign the unconstitutional bills SB1 and HB824 into law I felt the urge to do something to help combat this legislation. I reached out to MD Shall Issue to see if they would like to be the beneficiaries of a fundraiser. Over the past two months, I have been organizing an event to raise money to help Maryland Shall issue, and their litigation against the state of Maryland. This event Will Take Place on August 20th from 2 to 6 PM. At the American Legion in Dundalk 3300 Dundalk Avenue. Tickets can be purchased for pre-sale at the link on the flyer. Tickets purchased before the event or $20 tickets purchased at the door are $25. There will be live music, food, and drinks for purchase through the American Legion, including pit, beef, various vendors, raffles, and many local Maryland politicians. Also, I am offering any instructors an opportunity to bring their business cards and promote their businesses. If you are such an instructor, please reach out to me via my email. Corey@nightwolftact.com so that I can comprise a list of all instructors that will be in attendance. I would like to see as many people there as possible at this time for the Second Amendment supporters here in Maryland to stand up and let Annapolis know that our second amendment does not stop at our property lines. look forward to seeing everybody there

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom