• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I plan on donating but am reluctant to become an executive member. What does that entail? What are the hours, responsibilities, etc?

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I plan on donating but am reluctant to become an executive member. What does that entail? What are the hours, responsibilities, etc?

fabsroman said:
    What is the approximate hourly commitment for an executive member? Are meetings held on a specific day of the week/month (e.g., weekends)?

mr h said:
    Nothing specific at this point (though it is being worked out what we might need to do, as we grow--both in numbers and in mission).

reading through the thread helps :party29:

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Looking back at the OP, you can now see what Patrick was referring to in "getting expensive soon" I encourage you all to make donations and join up as members. Getting involved is a wonderful thing.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    funny, I donated a few times during SB281 but I dont think I ever became a member. DUH. Just joined (maybe for the 2nd time?) but did the online ap and half of it disappeared for some reason. It went from amount to donate to Optional questions and everything in the middle (all the questions) that I had yet to fill out went away. either way, $$$ for a GREAT cause

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom