• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Hey everyone. Just thought I would share a little bit of info with you. I have been speaking with Patrick trying to find out how I can be of more help behind the scenes and this is what he sent back to me:

Patrick said:
    Tell people to join MSI. It's going to get expensive around here, soon.:shocking:

So, for those of you that aren't members (like I was until a second ago), please consider joining. For those of you that are members, please consider an additional donation.

Mr H

Banana'd
    What's the money being spent on?

100% of the donations and memberships goes into the cause...

Materials, fees, advertising.

All MSI volunteers are exactly that... we receive zero for our efforts, whether someone at an event, all the way up to the Board and Officers.

We are absolutely grassroots, and are thankful for every dollar we receive, because it's slated to bolster (and fight for) YOUR rights.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I meant, what are they advertising, what are they hoping to do? I'm sure it's being used judiciously, it's just I have a limited amount of cause dollars and want to see them used as effectively as I believe possible. And depending how that beer is spread around...might not hurt things.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I meant, what are they advertising, what are they hoping to do? I'm sure it's being used judiciously, it's just I have a limited amount of cause dollars and want to see them used as effectively as I believe possible. And depending how that beer is spread around...might not hurt things.

We hope to be making an announcement in the near future about it. In the meantime, let the (educated) wild-ass guessing commence! ;)

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

There have been radio and print ads. There are also booth materials and handouts, bumper stickers, pens and tons of trifold flyers for us all to share.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Got an email from Jef F. this afternoon who will be handling my vetting. Those of you that feel comfy enough with me, give him a :thumbsup: for me :)

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    If you want in the front lines, in the trenches and taking the fight to our oppressors. MSI is the place to be. :party29:

I'm in the western part of the state and we need more boots on the ground out here. So, if you're out my way jump in. The Hagerstown Gun and Knife show is May 18-19 at Hager hall. We can use all the help we can get. MSI will have a booth set up there. We would love to have the help. PM me if you can make it and we'll take it from there. Even if you can only help for an hour, that will be of great help. :D

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Annual membership is $10 (3 cents a day).

Join the EM ranks for $50 (14 cents a day).

You will get a great return on your investment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom