• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Though non-partisan, we do get the chance to speak to people interested in our cause.

I will be at the MD-GOP Convention Breakfast tomorrow morning on a panel for the Second Amendment, together with NRA and AGC. The breakfast is at 0730. If you are awake and present, please find me.

Convention Info

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Never have been able to make this, unfortunately it is the same weekend as a firefighter trade show that we do well at.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Never have been able to make this, unfortunately it is the same weekend as a firefighter trade show that we do well at.
    That sounds like more fun.

Really. I geek out over that stuff. Got a brother-in-law that manages trade shows nationwide and therefore I get all kinds of invites with free room and pass - skiing shows in Colorado, beer shows in Vegas, etc.. My favorite thus far was "World of Concrete" in Vegas. Ran concurrent with SHOT (had other reasons to go there), but spent most of my time at the concrete show. It was cool.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I sell and install lights and sirens for police, fire, ems, tow trucks, etc. Also known by the squirrels on this board as blickies and woowoos (they know who they are :) )

This weekend is the smallest and cheapest to get into of the shows, but a good profit/sales margin.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Sigh, I too have a conflict. I'm taking my daughter to the Appleseed event Saturday at the AAF&G club.

Love to hear about the event after the fact however. And I hope others are free to go.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    That sounds like more fun.

Really. I geek out over that stuff. Got a brother-in-law that manages trade shows nationwide and therefore I get all kinds of invites with free room and pass - skiing shows in Colorado, beer shows in Vegas, etc.. My favorite thus far was "World of Concrete" in Vegas. Ran concurrent with SHOT (had other reasons to go there), but spent most of my time at the concrete show. It was cool.

World of concrete.. sign me up :)

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    How did it go?
    It was good. People were surprisingly alert for a Saturday early event, and there was a solid bevy of folks who stuck around to talk and ask questions later. Everyone was smart on the topic.

We are doing a lot more reaching out now. The Governor did a pretty good job uniting the gun rights groups. Now we get to extend into new communities and work with many people. He seems to have touched a nerve, you could say.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    The Governor did a pretty good job uniting the gun rights groups. Now we get to extend into new communities and work with many people. He seems to have touched a nerve, you could say.

We should see if we can tap into the pool of O'Malley haters who don't have a stance on guns. It's likely that if they hate is tax policies, they may well hate is gun control policies as well.

hogrider

Jan 23, 2013
    The most influential firearms salesmen award of the year goes to....

IT'S A TIE

OBAMA and OMALLEY

they have done more to unite Patriots than the NRA could have hoped for

in its wildest wet dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads