• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYRangers917

Oct 6, 2015
    Frederick, MD
    Just wanted to post a quick write up for the HQL class hosted at MSAR. If you have seen the $20 price tag posted online for this class and were skeptical like i was, don't be. My wife and I both attended this past saturday and I have only good things to say about Mo (instructor) and this class. It was a pretty standard powerpoint lecture about safety, laws, and procedures to obtain the HQL, followed by a brief live fire portion at the end. The lecture was informative and Mo did his best to answer any and all questions that people had. He is a great instructor and a huge 2A supporter. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a class to consider this one, its a steal at $20. Class size was about 45 people but everyone got their due attention from Mo.

Ranger :party29:

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    I thank you both for your kind comments on my class. I try to do my best to present the material required by the MSP and answer any questions from my students. As you noted, I am a supporter of the 2A and the Bill of Rights and that is why I keep the cost as low as I can. With the gift certificate I give my students at the end of the class (worth $20.00), the cost comes out to zero. Again, I appreciate your kind comments and thank you for taking time to post them. Kindest regards,

"Mo"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom