• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    The ad claims that the "lax" laws of our neighbors contribute to violence in Baltimore. Where is the violence in those states?

Every one of our neighbors has open carry without a permit. They also issue permits to citizens for concealed carry without the citizen showing a "need". West Virginia requires no permit at all for any type of carry. No neighbor maintains a handgun registry, nor do they require permits to purchase anything. Why is Baltimore so violent in comparison to any of the cities in those areas with "lax" gun laws?

The ad is voiced by the mother of a murdered 23 year old man named Marcus Downer, who was shot 14 times during the height of post-riot Baltimore in July 2015 after an argument with his assailant. While it's understandable that the mother would want to do something to prevent further violence, her son's death is being exploited for the political gain of someone ignorant of the rights observed in our constitution and the human right of self defense. Further restrictions on that right only work to defang potential victims, while emboldening their attackers.

In this post on parents of murdered children,
    http://ww.pomc.com/mw_stories/marcus_tafari_downer.html
    The mother Cynthia Bruce claims her son was watching her mother's house while Mrs Bruce was attending her mother's funeral.
    "My son, Marcus Downer, 23, was observed by me on Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 6 p.m. on the 5500 Block of Rubin Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215. He was on the porch of one of the neighbor’s, Brittany Walker.

I spoke with Marcus and I was going to pick him up after I attended a funeral at 7 p.m. I received a phone call from my sister, Ms. Camitto Taylor at 7:25 p.m. that Marcus was shot. When I arrived at the scene paramedics were trying to revive Marcus where he later died at Sinai Hospital.

Marcus was shot multiple times (15) because he sat in Brittany Walker’s empty baby stroller. She telephoned her baby’s father and he came to the scene and murdered my son."

Court records show that the neighbor Brittney Walker filed harrassment charges against Mrs Bruce later that year. those charges were nolle prosse. The case remains unsolved. I dont know if any firearm was ever recovered and traced, so i find it difficult to believe her claims about the laws in other states being at fault. I would be more concerned with the laws in this state that allow her to know who killed her son, and nothing is done about it.
    Or the laws on slander. She can take her pick.

Hopefully this ad is cited by MSI when MPGV undoubtedly files amicus in the hopefully forthcoming HQL suit.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    It used to be a Vinny DeMarco rathole... until he saw the ship was sinking.

So, now, it's sort of an extension of Mommies Desperate for Attention (and every other hen party), whoring themselves out for establishment money.

Correct me if im wrong. My time table may be off. Vinnie became "not president" after his debate with Dan Blasburg on state circle, right? The one where he admitted md's state handgun licensing scheme will never work on its own.

Jenn Paulishore is the new president of mpgv, alongside Uggboots McWhiteshirt, both were former presidents of the Md Deranged Moms.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Correct me if im wrong. My time table may be off. Vinnie became "not president" after his debate with Dan Blasburg on state circle, right? The one where he admitted md's state handgun licensing scheme will never work on its own.

Jenn Paulishore is the new president of mpgv, alongside Uggboots McWhiteshirt, both were former presidents of the Md Deranged Moms.

Spinnie Vinnie was promoted to Chairman of the Board at MPGV

Mr H

Banana'd

Sounds roughly correct (and I'm loving your use of insult-names!!).

Vinny's current pennon is the Maryland Citizens' Health Initiative.

Trying to get the Gummin to pay for everyone's meds...

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Where's Neighboring State Crime ?

I've testified before comparing State level crime comparisons, here's some from the nationwide Top 30, for jurisdictions over 50k population. Numbers are per 100k population there are some ambigous rankings due to variations between violent crime overall and murder specifically ( interesting number crunching in itself to persue rate of murder as percentage of violent crime, but for another day). I will arbitrarily list in order by murder rate.

Norfolk. Murder 12.67
    Violent Crime 523

Newport News. Murder 13.78
    Violent Crime 431.7

Philadelphia. Murder 16.03
    Violent Crime 1,025.5

Richmond. Murder 19.43
    Violent Crime 594.1

And finally

Baltimore. Murder 33.91
    Violent Crime 1,341.2

Baltimore is 30.27% more violent than next closest ( Phila, Pa), 74.5% more murderous than next closest (Richmond, Va).

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    I heard that POS ad a few days ago. Makes you sick to know CVH would drag up fsa2013 to help himself. There are NO facts to support that law is doing anything to stop the slaughter in Bmore. If you take out bmore murders ,how many did MD have last year?

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Would anyone really expect anything different from the Marylanders to Prevent Guns? Vinny the Weasel is still helping them find ways to spend Bloomturd's money

I just hope that this is a sign that Van Hollowhead is getting scared.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I'm out checking trees, school playgrounds, and shopping carts...

WHERE ARE ALL THE DAMN M4s THEY SAID WOULD BE THERE WHEN HOGAN WON?

Damn lying bastards... :mad54:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Would anyone really expect anything different from the Marylanders to Prevent Guns? Vinny the Weasel is still helping them find ways to spend Bloomturd's money

I just hope that this is a sign that Van Hollowhead is getting scared.

You mean THIS Crap Weasel ?

Attachments

• Demarco Crap Weasel.JPG
      Demarco Crap Weasel.JPG
      72.7 KB · Views: 155

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Can't we all join MPGV and take it over? I mean, how my members can they have?

Edit: Looked at their site. Said volunteer organization. Are the three people including Vinnie paid? How do they elect officers? Is it an LLC? Are there public filings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom