• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ssjones

Nov 22, 2008
    Glad you discovered the problem. Hopefully the mice didn't damage any other wires, the plug wires should be an easy swap.

ripper157

Feb 20, 2008
    Carroll County
    Just realized I placed this post in the wrong spot. I wanted it in the Cooler. Can a mod change it?

Trapper - I tried checking all the connections, I removed the ignition coils made sure that they were ok. I forgot to mention I tried to remove the hoses from the injector and they were fused in. I got my maintenance manual and I might try to remove everything tomorrow and give it a good once over before I call it quits and send it to a shop. Wish I had a decent sized garage to do all this stuff in.

ripper - is that a M2HB or a 40mm grenade launcher? The way it's opened looks like a 40mm or a short .50 cal browning. I miss the sunday shoots while out to sea.

MK 19 40mm, yeah I miss shooting at boats too!!!

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    bring it to me, I will make it run...................... 410-271-5987

I'll take you up on that. I need to get a new tank for it cause it's rusted to all hell on the inside. They told me it was gonna be about $400 to get the rust removed and have it relined. I looked online for some rust removers and coats for the inside and they're about 50 bucks but I think I will get a new tank.

I dont trust the rust resolvers and recoater things. But I dont know about that. Are they any good?

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    use this stuff called Tank Kreme. Its a 3 step process. ive used it 5 or 6 times on old project bikes. throw a handfull of nuts and bolts in there in the first stepp. it will get the majority of the rust out. u dont need a new tank. trust me. petes cycle has them in stock. its like 40 bucks for the kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom