• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    OK... with it being Mother's Day, decent eateries will be hard to attend.

Personally, I'm good with grabbing a burger or something along the way, but will go with anyone else's good idea for what I had in mind...

Meet at 10AM, At a sorta-central spot (I was thinking the Lowe's parking lot, Rt. 40 West by the Beltway... old Westview Mall for the old-timers)

I like the thought of Gettysburg for a first run, then down through Thurmont, into Frederick, then back either 144 or Liberty Road??

The floor is open.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    My Buell is leaking....again. But I'd love to ride to the range with you gun nuts (cased of course) at some point.

Nothing like the smell of V-twin and gunpowder in the morning.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Well we missed a nice day, I've been out all morning. A little breezy but sure beats the 95 degree days we'll have coming

Mr H

Banana'd
    There's a bunch of loose branches and stuff down but not a bad day.

A ride on my evil Harley to an evil gun show? Great idea!

Yeah, I expected it to be just like this today... too bad, but OK.

Hagerstown, weather permitting, should be a good run. Wife won't come along, though.

Today she and I took the dog down to Quiet Waters park for a while, then picked up Mission BBQ for lunch.

When we got home, nummawon son hadn't cleared the weeds from around the border bushes... he went and carved out a whole separate bed around them!

The next few days, while he's around, it looks like I have a "garden gnome" to help get some things done!:D

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    shoot let me know I think all the bikers should meet up sometime lol I knew nothing about this till now!! I'm definitely down for any riding as long as I'm off work but PM anytime you guys want to get out I'm off Saturday and Sunday this week. also off tomorrow.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Here's an idea: go to high rock then hit that new IP gun shop in waynesboro, pa

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    We should figure out where we could get some patches made for us motorcyclists we have stickers for our cars why not patches for our leathers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom