• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    ROLLING THUNDER

My oldest son and I will be riding down with the group from Frederick HD sunday morning. Leaving Mt. Airy @ ~0730. ride leaves Frederick @ 0900.

This will be his first one so I am debating on taking him on the demonstration ride or just going down and parking and watching the whole thing. I have done the ride so it will be up to him. Anyone want to meet up either down there or prior to getting to Frederick let me know.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    The Mrs. and I are riding down to Rolling Thunder with another couple (his bikes...he forces me to ride one:innocent0). We are leaving Eldersburg probably around 7-7:30ish Sunday morning. No idea which way we are going, something about 29 to Rock Creek parkway or something, I dunno..he is the guide.

Haven't been to D.C. in about 30+ years and really want to see the Vietnam and WWII memorials. I'm really looking forward to it.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    The Mrs. and I are riding down to Rolling Thunder with another couple (his bikes...he forces me to ride one:innocent0). We are leaving Eldersburg probably around 7-7:30ish Sunday morning. No idea which way we are going, something about 29 to Rock Creek parkway or something, I dunno..he is the guide.

Haven't been to D.C. in about 30+ years and really want to see the Vietnam and WWII memorials. I'm really looking forward to it.

Well your in for a treat. Rolling Thunder is a site to behold. Have fun and be safe.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    I'll be looking to go as well...

I started an "Events" thread to see if there are already groups going for folks to hook up with, but if we cobble one together, that's OK too.

Funny, I haven't heard much chatter about it as in years passed. I could have gotten a few of the VTX'ers to go but they have a ride to shore tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom