• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They are supposed to be on the handgun roster next update. Transfer with MSP paperwork and I assume you will need an HQL

j.smooth4

Feb 24, 2017
    Laurel, MD
    Im also curious about this. I was interested in keeping it bedside.

37580-DEFAULT-l-e1489158069207.jpg

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Without MD LEGISLATION, how can the bureaucracy make up rules out of whole cloth about a firearm class that is specifically authorized by Federal law?

swilliams499

May 8, 2017
    Upper Marlboro
    It's already approved. June 12th you will be able to purchase if you can find one that is. Transferred as a handgun. On another note I wonder if that changes any of the laws for it.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    It's already approved. June 12th you will be able to purchase if you can find one that is. Transferred as a handgun. On another note I wonder if that changes any of the laws for it.

so I guess this means we'll need an approved bore lock on this 'handgun' ? Wonder if there is any approved cable that is actually long enough...

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    It's already legal to build one, assuming you do it correctly. See the Urban Broom from Scott's. And at least a few of us built them prior to Mossberg making it a catalog item.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Shoulder stock is always better. That said, a " witness protection style " pistol grip as illustrated here is far superior to the typical "pistol shaped" pistol grips usually seen.

This one is tripped up by Md's recent change classifying anything with less than 16in bbl as a handgun. Not only does this effect purchasing, but also transport.

The sweet spot for Maryland would be somthing like this with a 16.1 inch bbl . Too small of a niche market for a large mfg, but you can make one yourself ( following the proper fine print on sequencing of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom