• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CasualObserver

Who Observes the Observer
    Apr 27, 2012
    Maryland Born Now in Vermont
    So I checked their facebook page and it looks like they do...

BudsGunShop To all the C&R holders out there. YES, we do ship to C&R's except for the state of CA due to the additional CFLC requirements.
    January 7, 2013 at 6:28am
    BudsGunShop C&R orders can select "choose FFL later" during the checkout process and just let us know in your order notes that you want to ship to a C&R. You will need to fax or email us your C&R prior to shipping...please include your order number with the C&R so we can easily match those up for you.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    FYI, I don't know if this was posted yet but Buds Guns has 91/30s in what they call excellent cond. for $149.

Happy New Year to all !

I would not bother to do business with them and I urge everybody not to and you will thank me later! Heard horror experiences before, but they were only place offered the "lowest" price and stated numerous time that it was instock over thr phone, so I placed my oder. After about two weeks, calling them and reconfirmed they had it instock, at the last minute they cancelled your order. I had ordered all the accoessories for the gun that I ordered because I had several confirmations from them it was instock. Of course, I had to return some of the accessories that I don't need. Boy I was wrong! (Google them or YouTube it)

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I got 3 of the Type 53s from Buds back when they had them and was happy with all 3. One was all matching.

Also got a CZ75B from them and a couple other non-c&r pistols. Guess I've been lucky but I've never had a problem with them.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I got 3 of the Type 53s from Buds back when they had them and was happy with all 3. One was all matching.

Also got a CZ75B from them and a couple other non-c&r pistols. Guess I've been lucky but I've never had a problem with them.

Same here. I think that I've bought three guns from Bud's, and was happy with them and with their service. It's sort of a crap shoot with any dealer these days, it seems.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I think they have honored C&R for a while now, but only on rifles.

The one thing I can say that is ridiculous is their packaging. All 3 Type 53's had bolts sticking OUT of the box when they arrived. They were literally just tossed in a box, no padding at all. But none of them were damaged in shipping that I could tell.

I remember now that I also got my EAA Witness and my SAR B6P9C from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom