• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turbohugh

Squib..
    Jan 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Went there for a cleaning kit for my rifle, and they had an opened crate of about 10 Mosin 91/30s .

No hex receivers, but most had matching #s.
    They were not swimming in cosmolene , and actually seemed in good condition as the wood work and bolts all looked good. If I were looking for a 91/30 I would take a look. Not sure if bayonets and cleaning supplies are included.

I didn't take them out of the box and check the bores but cosmetically they looked a strong B+ or A- [I just purchased a M38 so I wasn't really shopping for a Mosin'] >>

If I were looking for another Mosin I would strongly consider these as the prices are close to the average I've seen and the condition was better than average.

I like 2A Sales & Supplies, they were a little standoffish at first, but now that I've been a return customer they are actually pretty friendly folks, and I would definitely do business with them.

IF you are near Rt 1 and Rt 175 check them out.

[no I am not affiliated with them, just appreciate friendly professional customer service.]

Last edited:

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I saw them last night when I bought my rear back up sight for my AR, They did look nice but since I don't know anything about them I did not take the bait - lol. They also have a G41 but its not avaliable for sale for another month or so since it's not yet on Martylands list..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom